Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

17 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

GEEZ.......ALBACORE...........that's the 1st time you commented on anything since  Nov., 2015 !  I also hope I got your Gender right since you do not state it in your profile !   Your not associated with RLC are you ?............LOL

What ??? Nov 2015??   I comment all the time!  I have no idea who's profile you viewed but I am around here pretty often.  I try not to babble on about things like some do - but I assure you I have posted often. A few times just yesterday as a matter a fact.

No I am not with RLC.  If I were things would be different.  People know me here.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Kristy Left the apartment after gathering every last coin she could find in the apartment. Probably went grocery shopping.

yes, think so. TV still on

30 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

You said the magic words , sir  .......... "  WHEN THEY ARE THERE "  .   Your right...........it's your money,  if you enjoy what your paying for then I agree with you ! 

I may be in the minority here but I am okay with what RLC provides.  I usually do the 3 months for $99 so it is only $33 per month average.  As I said before I use it like watching TV.  Sometimes there is stuff to watch and sometimes nothing going on. 

I tried to think if I would create a site like RLC (I actually thought about it) and all of the issues and problems and tenets etc.  After that it seemed easier to just pay them to deal with it.  When it gets bad or too boring then I will leave.  Maybe if strong competition comes, which would be great, then I would move along also.  So far though it is not worth bitching about.  Usually if there is a lull in the action in a week or so it gets good again in one or more of the apartments.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I was just Yankin' everyone's Chain.   Got to pass the time on these slow days somehow.

I knew what you were doing :biggrin: