Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

49 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Maybe. ... It could also be that she just like to change something, so that it is not so obvious that this apartment died months ago. ... :angel:

I see, just like you just talked about something other than REAL LIFE for a change so that it's not obvious that your brain died months ago. ...:angel:

Edit : To be clear I don't really mean it, I just could not resist.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I see, just like you just talked about something other than REAL LIFE for a change so that it's not obvious that your brain died months ago. ...:angel:

Edit : To be clear I don't really mean it, I just could not resist.

I know. ... I liked this comeback. ... :biggrin:

The medical help were seeking the answer as to what pills she had taken . Called kristy to grab the notebook kami has been using to keep track of witch pills ,how many, date etc.. kristy was upset and grabbed something off coffee table not kitchen table. Hell what do I know Guessing again. 

31 minutes ago, garth anderson said:

Kirsty got a call 12:55 grabbed something off coffee table and ran out ?  my guess kamali, 5 or 6 pills and alcohol after five hours she probability dropped on the dance floor. I'm normally wrong on my guesses

What do you mean ran out? did she look worried, did she take the time to get dressed?

Edit : sorry I didn't see your last post. Kamila's notebook is still on the kitchen table.