Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

About time for Kristy's dude to leave Kristy and go to one of his other girlfriends? lol

This guy like Kristy. ... She has fun and deserves attention. .... So please, stop this "boys not welcome" nonsense. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

This guy like Kristy. ... She has fun and deserves attention. .... So please, stop this "boys not welcome" nonsense. 

My comment was a question not an instruction.Did you not see the question mark?It was a comment describing his past history.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, horseshoejerry said:

She definitely was ready for more. It has happened to us all but you gotta have a plan B to keep the game going! You can make her forget how you ended as long as you make her ending unforgettable! Stopping and rolling over isn't it!

He should have continued by giving that pretty pussy a good tongue lashing !

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Since our timekeeper finally went to sleep...Kristy left the penthouse with Yura @ 14:21:00 Moscow time:biggrin::biggrin:

I'm not asleep my friend, not yet.. A late breakfest with my family :-)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, corboblanc said:

juste un peu d'humour, et l'abruti que tu es, reviens en force nous démontrer sa méchanceté et sa connerie!!! vraiment pitoyable mec.....

Just a little humor, and the asshole you are, back strength we show her naughty crap !!! really pathetic guy .....

tu essai de t'en sortir sous le coup de l'humour mais j'y crois pas une seconde mec !je crois juste à ta débilité une fois de plus.

je peux juste constater que rlc a encore gagné une fois de plus car tu t'es réabonné pour une 18ème fois malgré tes banns,je savais bien que tu n'allais pas résisté bien longtemps:biggrin:, il suffit juste que 2 gamines de 18 ans  arrivent et corbeau prend sa carte de credit,suffit pas de grand chose quand même