Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like she knew he was due home soon so couldn't risk continuing in the GR just when she looked like doing so and then headed for the bath to get some security.

It looked to me as if she was well on her way when he came home and disturbed her

Not convinced she had a massive orgasm, but was well on the way to one.

She usually takes a little longer than this. Well, a lot longer really.

If she got there in time, then good luck to her. But it did look like a race against time and she was desperately trying to finish in a rush which is not her normal style.

No doubt the audio which I don't have would have been a good indication, I'd say the laughter was a laughter of embarrassment. Caught red-handed. I'd say the last thing she'd want is him joining her post-orgasm in the bath!

Next time she should lock the door then he can't just walk in and invade her privacy whenever he feels the need to.

Or just learn to time these things better and hopefully stay in a room that has the mic turned on  :)  But, hey, I guess sometimes you just have to get after things with some form of privacy, huh?

But I do hate apartments with muted sound -- I mean, seriously, what's the point there, especially considering the point of RLC and other related sites? Silly RLC  ::)

And I'm not so sure she was able to get much of anything accomplished considering the small amount of time spent in the shower, the subsequent argument, and the suck-up/manipulative tone she spoke to Paul in immediately afterwards (One that I can't stand to be perfectly honest; I just turn the volume all the way down when that happens and wait until arms start flailing around and the inevitable argument breaks out  :P ).

But, in my honest opinion, at the end of the day, I guess it really doesn't matter; it was just interesting to be a virtual fly on that virtual wall  :)

Love it!

The reference to Lev that is

Made me LOL

As for the rest, wouldn't we like to know!!!

If marriage plans are really just around the corner, as we've been told by a well-informed source, then perhaps they've both agreed to let the other have one last fling before settling down to drudgery! Well her at any rate!

Difficult to see nowadays but i think she has the laptop in the bedroom.

Update: Paul may still be there - with the blurring it's difficult to tell - but recently he's be leaving at this time so if the laptop remains in the bedroom, us freecam guys could be in for a disappointment.

Difficult to see nowadays but i think she has the laptop in the bedroom.

Update: Paul may still be there - with the blurring it's difficult to tell - but recently he's be leaving at this time so if the laptop remains in the bedroom, us freecam guys could be in for a disappointment.

He's still there in bed sleeping. I don't see Leora anywhere so she may have gone out.

She was sitting so innocent, before she started touching herself and bating. It was my first time to se her bating and I was lucky that I could record the whole action including the post shower)) I only missed recordind the very start of the action and the sound.

here are two links of the same file:

Enjoy the fun of Leora)) :kiss:

(The Image and Video Contents are no longer accessible and have been removed).