Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a full Member for a while.  Can someone tell me what the Video Section is and how I can get entry.  Many thanks in advance.  I feel a bit dumb to have to ask!!

Since the video thread is obviously at the top of the page, I assume you mean the file attachment center. BTW, most of the usual contributors also post a DirtyBin link that is visible to all.

You see the attachment center and posted links to the attachment center by becoming a paid member of CC.

You find more information on becoming a paid member by going to the Home Page.

Now in the Video Section.  Enjoy!

It's been several days since her last (and I think her first since Paul came home), so I guess it was just a matter of time.

Paul just doesn't have a clue about sexual satisfaction and women.  The guy is utterly as useless as tits on a Boar Hog.  I don't know why Leora doesn't start looking for greener pastures and toss his useless ass under the bus.

One thing for sure they should cut off his nuts so he can never procreate.

What amazes me is that she will be staring at the TV listening to some drab news cast and then will all of the sudden start twiddling her twat.  ???

I don't understand what there could possibly be about the TV that would get her juices flowing in this way. 

I mean it sure as hell doesn't have that kind of an affect upon me.  All TV ever does for me is piss me off.   

What amazes me is that she will be staring at the TV listening to some drab news cast and then will all of the sudden start twiddling her twat.  ???

I don't understand what there could possibly be about the TV that would get her juices flowing in this way. 

I mean it sure as hell doesn't have that kind of an affect upon me.  All TV ever does for me is piss me off. 

I don't think it's what's on TV that gets her going it's just a distraction. I think seeing how she's an exhibitionist she starts thinking about all of us watching her and that turns her on. That's why you see her facing the cameras sometimes. Chances are she's horny before she ever starts watching TV. I have watched her and no other apartment since they been on RLC and can almost always tell when she's in the mood.

Where is the Video Section?

In a thread named Leora and Paul Videos

yeah i think she does get off on all of us watching her

im just surprised we don't get a wave or smile for the camera every now and then.

My good friend Pepe.    LOL,.. Actually I was just making light of it all.  I knew that those drab news cast couldn't really be the cause of her masturbating.  However, if I ever should be watching or hear on the news that we finally carpet bombed the Middle East and destroyed nine tenths of the worlds Muslim population, I could see where I might get my rocks off on that.  That would turn me on in a big way.

Sorry Woodworker, but that would be a bit over the top. The people causing all the misery (isis, al qaeda, etc) should be bombed to kingdom come, but not all muslims. 9/10's of them are peace loving. You do not cut down an apple tree because of one rotten fruit.

Where do all these good Muslims live? They don't like we Brits and even our home grown ones love killing! I missed 7/7 by 20 minutes otherwise I could easily have been caught up in the carnage and the bombers came from near where I live. I have yet to hear any Imam condemn them. As a good Christian I try to understand!!! I have to say it is very hard!!

Guest Big Dog

Where do all these good Muslims live? They don't like we Brits and even our home grown ones love killing! I missed 7/7 by 20 minutes otherwise I could easily have been caught up in the carnage and the bombers came from near where I live. I have yet to hear any Imam condemn them. As a good Christian I try to understand!!! I have to say it is very hard!!

How do you square your good christian values with visiting a site like this or RLC?