Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

She is either trying to get rid of excess pent up tension or she is getting ready to jump Pauls bone when he gets in.

Damn I wish I was him!!!

For all his short comings (excuse the pun) we all have to remember that HE is the one that gets to do to Leora what we would all love to do so in the end he is the lucky one. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is either trying to get rid of excess pent up tension or she is getting ready to jump Pauls bone when he gets in.

Damn I wish I was him!!!

For all his short comings (excuse the pun) we all have to remember that HE is the one that gets to do to Leora what we would all love to do so in the end he is the lucky one.

Hopefully the Russian Army will need his services soon to get him out of the house and let Leora take care of herself.  She's a big girl  she can handle him being away and enjoy the peace and quiet. 

I have not seen this masturbation session so I will not comment on it. But from what I have seen in the past, her sessions seem so fake to me. The way she teases herself for almost 30 min before she starts playing herself. Who does that unless you're playing up for the camera?

I think that women fake orgasm with a fake apartment with Nora. Are specifically play to the cameras with each other and they have become so popular they saw Leora. The fact that it has to masturbation prilyudii and pats himself for a while it's okay. Fake much when she starts on level ground sharply to do in my opinion.

I think that women fake orgasm with a fake apartment with Nora. Are specifically play to the cameras with each other and they have become so popular they saw Leora. The fact that it has to masturbation prilyudii and pats himself for a while it's okay. Fake much when she starts on level ground sharply to do in my opinion.

Yeah....

I have seen Nora have an orgasm before in this apartment. When she was done she pulled some nice gooey stuff out of her hole.

I've said before Leora is utterly and totally for real and genuine. Why on earth would she fake an orgasm?

She is not shy, she is not hiding her body from the cameras. She is not hiding her masturbation technique. She is simply enjoying teasing herself to the point where she feels ready to take herself to climax.

All the bullshit written about all RLC members being paid based on popularity is exactly that - bullshit.

If it were true why would Maya give up dressing in sexy outfits.Why would they attempt to live a simple life nurturing their pets and having unexciting 'parties' where all their guests simply watch TV!

Why would Dasha and Demid decide to live like monks having started their RLC lives exciting everyone with open masturbation and exciting parties.

Leora and Paul essentially live a unexciting life in RLC.

The whole idea that RLC 'manage' the lives of the couples living in the apartments and treat them as puppets to be manipulated for the benefit of 'viewing figures' is crazy.

The couples are rewarded or 'paid' for joining 'The Project' and most people think free rental is the main benefit. None of us know if this is true. I did once record Alina answering the door to a woman who proceeded to give her a wad of money. Alina then split it between her and Anton. Maybe it was a deliver of their 'salary'. Maybe not. I can imagine avoiding the tax authorities would be a good idea for both RLC and each tenant.

Leora shares her life with us. I think she lives her life as normally as the false situation allows and importantly Leora gets a big thrill from being watched. Her excitement leads to her enjoying her sexuality and getting the most out of a sex life that could easily be a disaster of mounting frustration caused by a poor performing partner.

I adore Leora. I totally respect a wonderful girl who is trying to get the most out of what could be a difficult life. RLC without Leora would be terrible. Being fake is the last thing she should be accused of.

Sorry this post developed into a bit of a rant!!!!

Yeah she is genuine. I think it actually turns her on knowing she is being watched when she does it which is why she'll generally do it on the free cams (thanks Leora!). Doing this leads her to put on a slight show of it, which is fine in my book, but leads others to call her fake. Just enjoy it!