Blue Haired Girl

It's a long steep road full of obstacles before you can make claim for success with webcam shows. Many have already try it just to realize in a two weeks later it is not worth it. It looks easy and anyone can do it. But reality is far from that. Only maybe top 10% of all performers actually can make decent living from that. For the others i would say they offer sex show literally for free.

It's not the same for everybody. From the words of girls, is possible to earn in a month from 30-40 thousand rubles (390-520 US dollars) and more on Bongakams (there models get a little more than on other sites). For Russia and Ukraine it is good money. But it takes a a lot of time.

By the way: there are girls who do not undress. At all.

i'm italian so i heard what blue was sayin to curly. she need money and she starded a c4 account. curly wanna join in c4 too because blue gained lot of token. i chatted a lil bit with her and there are more show goin on in the future... stay tuned  :clap:

great information bulbus,i was thinking if carina or sabrina knew than blue have broadcast for make some money,

but i'm surprise curly want join the party now,i'm curious see what's happen later whith these two on cam4,i stay tuned bulbus :D

i'm curious see the reaction of rlc too but if rlc want stay in the same concept(reallife) they have to say nothing about that,the tenants make what they want,if they want make more money,they have the liberty for that,it's their life

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎01 at 9:19 AM, Yury said:

It's not the same for everybody. From the words of girls, is possible to earn in a month from 30-40 thousand rubles (390-520 US dollars) and more on Bongakams (there models get a little more than on other sites). For Russia and Ukraine it is good money. But it takes a a lot of time.

By the way: there are girls who do not undress. At all.

Yes they are you can find as minimum one on chaturbate. This particularly girl i think she is playing computer games WTF she is thinking :) :) They are many other who just stair in camera and do nothing. But than again they also earn nothing. :) :)

I just remember one girl from you tube. She is doing absolutely nothing in every her video and still get hit by  2-5 millions viewers. Which is almost unbelievable

I will be back to edit this post at this moment i cannot remember her name 3-4 years ago she was extremely popular with what? Doing absolutely nothing in front of camera.

EDIT: it's already past more than just 4 years since she was popular If someone want to watch her videos here they are Magibon is her user name. And you need to scroll down to see her oldest videos. She is American girl. From somewhere near Pittsburgh.

I am really sad and disappointed that she decided to earn some money by showing her private parts on a webcam. To me, that seems a desperate decision. I would much rather have seen her with a BF in this RLC apartment after Carina and Sabrina had been kicked out.

why do you say it was a "desperate decision"? what tells you that?

I think showing the pussy for money is a desperate decision and goes much beyond my voyeur wishes. But as you may see, I am old-fashioned - many others find such behaviour quite normal in today´s world,

It says on the c4 page that a user needs to pay 24 Tokens to get a Private Show. Since Tokens are only 10 cents a piece that's only $2.40 so she would need at least 100 viewers attached on that private show to actually make it worth her while.  With a body like hers, I don't think she had any problem getting the required viewers.

Maybe now since she opened herself up more. The nights she's not camming she just may get into a lot of Masturbation now before retiring for the night. Definitely a Girl to keep an eye on.

yesterday she gained around 750 tkns... with c4 tax she gained around 170 euro. not bad for an hour show...that's why curly is interested to open an account

yesterday she gained around 750 tkns... with c4 tax she gained around 170 euro. not bad for an hour show...that's why curly is interested to open an account

sorry for say that bulbus but it's impossible,if she have made 750 tks ok but 500 tks package is 84,95 euro

so for 750 tks she have made around 127 euro and many cams sites take  40 % on that so she have win i think around 75 euro

sorry for say that bulbus but it's impossible,if she have made 750 tks ok but 500 tks package is 84,95 euro

so for 750 tks she have made around 127 euro and many cams sites take 40 % on that so she have win i think around 75 euro

i heard what she said... idk the payment method of c4... maybe she had some anonymous donation... u can donate anonymously on c4...

i heard what she said... idk the payment method of c4... maybe she had some anonymous donation... u can donate anonymously on c4...

probably anonymous donation or the tokens she have win with the two pvts she have made before so she have made more that 750 tks i think