Blue Haired Girl

:wtf: I see this action very negative. ... Residents start to do shows for money.  :-\ ... It is like to ask for money twice. ... Do I pay for real life or for Cam4 shows?!?  ??? ... RLC start to goes the same way as VV :(

In addition it seams that she deliberately blocked the view in RLC. ... Very bad development. :(

:wtf: I see this action very negative. ... Residents start to do shows for money.  :-\ ... It is like to ask for money twice. ... Do I pay for real life or for Cam4 shows?!?  ??? ... RLC start to goes the same way as VV :(

In addition it seams that she deliberately blocked the view in RLC. ... Very bad development. :(

No one is forcing you to pay her on the cam site. And giving her tokens on a cam site is not the same as watching all the other apartments. There is no valid argument here.

Seeing as how she is a guest at the apartment no one is entitled to her showing anything since its Carina and Sabrina's apt  :doh:. I also doubt RLC will do much about it seeing as how they have had actual tenants cam too.