Blue Haired Girl

probably anonymous donation or the tokens she have win with the two pvts she have made before so she have made more that 750 tks i think

i heard that from blue when she was in living room with curly, when she was tryin to create a similar paypal account... she said several times 170 E.

and curly was curious to try that too... but butch wasn't very happy lol... but their relationship is in stand-by so.... we will see what happen in the future.... who knows... maybe a lesbian duo  :yeahbaby:

i heard that from blue when she was in living room with curly, when she was tryin to create a similar paypal account... she said several times 170 E.

and curly was curious to try that too... but butch wasn't very happy lol... but their relationship is in stand-by so.... we will see what happen in the future.... who knows... maybe a lesbian duo  :yeahbaby:

butch is never happy, a lesbian duo with curly and blue on cam4 for tonight,mmm i'm 100 % ok with that

You can send money in a personal message and in private. Then they were not seen in the general chat.

But still too large sum is obtained per hour.

and we don't know how much tokens she have made in privats show so 750 tks in public + the tokens in privats so

it's possible she have made 170 euro last night

and we don't know how much tokens she have made in privats show so 750 tks in public + the tokens in privats so

So it's not bad at all.

Maybe make the model's account?

True it is unlikely I can show something interesting ...  :lmao:

170 Euro.  That's a lot of cash for showing your wares.  170 Euro equal to about $250 in Canadian Dollars.

These girls on the cam shows if they are good enough can make more in one night than a Hooker standing on a Street Corner looking to BJ.gif someone.

depend the size of your dick :lmao:

On Bongacams one guy showed a model dick length of 32 centimeters.

On the model's face, I realized that there are exactly 32 centimeters. It is a pity I did not make screenshot.

On Bongacams one guy showed a model dick length of 32 centimeters.

On the model's face, I realized that there are exactly 32 centimeters. It is a pity I did not make screenshot.

32cm.  :lmao:      I thought I got through life pretty good with only 15cm.