Blue Haired Girl

I have watched two of her cam shows and both shows were almost identical to one another. Likely the next show will likely be similar.

Tits & Pussy are a dime a dozen.

Se termino el morbo que tenia esta chica, y digo yo que si invitase a su sesion de webcam a la chica de rizado? Hay explotarian estos estafadores RLC

well that was quick, something or someone changed her mind. :shithappens:

apparently she have receive a message on her phone and she have say she will come back in fews hours,

just need waiting tonight now

I'm watching her in living room. And it look like webcam show just walked out through the door with small bag in her hand.

well some one  probably a member on rlc said something and scared her off . she canceled her percription to c4

well some one  probably a member on rlc said something and scared her off . she canceled her percription to c4

i don't think that,all the message to her was good,not personnal attack and if guys do attack she can bann the guys,

cam4 was my first cam sites and i think it's the site where there is the most asshole and troll,i prefer mfc or cb personaly.

she just need go out for do something urgent i think,we will see if she come back tonight

Now that we've all buried the hatchet, we can all move on to watching what the three girls are going to do next.  8)

The Girls are going to have a contest for 1 RLC member to come visit them for 3 months.

So they can all get knocked up. This give CC, members something else to debate and

complain why they themselves weren't chosen.