Blue Haired Girl

The hype is over.

In 1 hour she made 162 tokens. Her goal was 1500  :haha:

If she really wants to make money in this business she ought to buy a hd web cam and also learn to be sensual. Her show never get me a boner.

the all problem she have with the connection and her laptop make her sad,that's why she go offline for today i think

The hype is over.

If she really wants to make money in this business she ought to buy a hd web cam and also learn to be sensual. Her show never get me a boner.

I agree. A girl can't expect to make any kind of money with such a shitty connection. I watched her the first time she was online and her connection was so bad I turned it off after two minutes. And I also agree about her being more sensual. I watch a lot of couples on chaturbate, and one thing that really annoys me is when a girl or a couple just stare at the camera and expect people to throw tokens at them when they have no personality whatsoever.

USB Wi-Fi Adapter it may just help her with connection problem. But then she still need HD camera for any kind of serious approach. And of course first fix the problem with overheating. Some tasks need to be done urgently. But than again it up to her how much she is willing to invest and what is her final objective.

The hype is over.

162 Tokens.  That would amount to about $10 if she's lucky.

Blue is just playing at this. She had no clue how to really do this right. She is not that sensual. Funny thing is she is a good looking girl with a nice smile. But in order to attract people on a sex site like cam4, you must be a sexual creature. She doesn't even know her sexual identity or even get turned on. If she could get herself off bating on camera and she had better equipment she could fit into the niche of innocent looking girl knows how to satisfy herself. I have seen some like that on Chaturbate. The girl who does that must talk nice and cute to her audience but be hot and heavy into the solo. It fits the innocent young girl is really a hot sexy vixen motif! Love that!

What blue really needs is to let Curly suck her pussy and get her off. Then if she likes it she may be more ready.

Or get a guy(less likely). Learn how to suck cock!

what blue need's to do is watch or talk to other's that are doing there web  show and get advice from them and may be her show will be batter and joyable  and also try same thing different and also try dressing in some sexy outfit's

Just  my opinion. And last post on her webcam shows.

After having  four webcam sessions she is faced directly in to the obstacle named reality. Which i believe she was not aware before she started with shows and not before her third show ended. It's easy when the audience is willing to pay you ridiculous amount of money for the very low quality show. But it will be very hart to make any kind of money when specific segment of her audience realize that she is not even average as performer, compare to the other is also very expensive. With that said i disagree that the members of RLC were  the worst supporters. Honestly i think it was the opposite. So possible absence of RLC audience lead to yesterday very low accumulation of money. This is what i believe happened yesterday With out RLC supporters she will hit her goals even lower then that. Problem is basically very logical and simple i don't think she was able to make create her own audience in such short period of time. Especially with that kind low quality. And after when RLC members are already satisfy initial curiosity. Every high expectations will be soon diminishes and shrunken to reality. Which I believe in this moment is not looking pretty.

It is not that i don't wish her do well and improve her life style or what ever. But I'm still behind my first statement it is terrible wrong for the RLC business.

For sure she gain some money which is always good. But she also gain a fake hope. For what i believe that should never be happened.

Just  my opinion. And last post on her webcam shows.

After having  four webcam sessions she is faced directly in to the obstacle named reality. Which i believe she was not aware before she started with shows and not before her third show ended. It's easy when the audience is willing to pay you ridiculous amount of money for the very low quality show. But it will be very hart to make any kind of money when specific segment of her audience realize that she is not even average as performer, compare to the other is also very expensive. With that said i disagree that the members of RLC were  the worst supporters. Honestly i think it was the opposite. So possible absence of RLC audience lead to yesterday very low accumulation of money. This is what i believe happened yesterday With out RLC supporters she will hit her goals even lower then that. Problem is basically very logical and simple i don't think she was able to make create her own audience in such short period of time. Especially with that kind low quality. And after when RLC members are already satisfy initial curiosity. Every high expectations will be soon diminishes and shrunken to reality. Which I believe in this moment is not looking pretty.

It is not that i don't wish her do well and improve her life style or what ever. But I'm still behind my first statement it is terrible wrong for the RLC business.

For sure she gain some money which is always good. But she also gain a fake hope. For what i believe that should never be happened.

She only got 162 Tokens yesterday. After Cam4 takes their cut she be lucky if she even got $10 for her effort.

Makes you laugh though. RLC goes through great lengths to protect their Properties and Tenants from being displayed on Forums that they resort to DMCA Takedown Orders to have content removed on a daily basis.  So if they come on the attack for content on Cam Caps and Reallifecamfan then they should be going on the attack for Cam4 as well.  It's just a matter of time RLC will step in and tell the tenants that Cam Shows other than RLC will not be tolerated.  After all Cam Shows are displaying Copyrighted Material if it's taken place and produced at some entity where displays are already taking place.

We all know that RLC Monitors this board daily looking to see what's posted and said.