ANNA IS BACK!!!!

il y a 13 minutes, kitek a dit :

Dans la matinée, Anna commence à nouveau pour discuter de ce qui est arrivé hier soir, mais ne désespère pas. Elle dit que ce gars est le meilleur en comparaison avec les autres. Tout allait bien et ce gars a montré ...

Belle dit que peut-être qu'il plaisantait. Anna dit que s'il était, il lui disait.

Puis Belle dit-elle partira le vendredi et retour le lundi matin. Un gars l'a invitée pour le week-end. Elle se demande comment ça va être.

Anna dit toute la vérité à son mec italien et il comprend tout. Belle estime qu'il est préférable de dire la vérité. Puis lui permettre de deviner, car alors votre imagination suggère les pires soupçons. Si vous cachez la vérité et alors il se découvre qu'il pourrait être pire que si vous lui dites après. Même si plus tard, il demandera quelque chose que vous pouvez dire qu'il écoutait distraitement.

si je comprends bien, belle a été "invitée" par un homme inconnu pour le week-end, et anna à des propositions d'un homme qui est le meilleur de ses prétendants à Barcelone, et qu'elle préfère le dire à son petit ami, pour qu'il ne soit pas déçu s'il apprenait un jour, que sa copine couche avec d'autres hommes!!! oups!!!!? et tout cela bénévolement bien sûr!!!!:biggrin:

I understand, beautiful was "invited" by an unknown man for the weekend, and anna to proposals of a man who is the best of her suitors in Barcelona, and she prefers to tell his little friend, for he is not disappointed if he learned one day that his girlfriend sleep with other men !!! oops !!!!? and all this voluntarily of course !!!!:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I said nothing for a few days but I see that this gets worse and worse these two apartments

RLC tell us they are "normal" girls who lead a life like everyone else

or weird because real life is that is supposed to be in their original project in any case he is not present with a lot of girls who stay in these apartments again is whether or RLC girls do not care good of our subscription

Good day to you

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

20:26 after Anna return from weekend trip Belle goes to bedroom 
Belle tells Anna to wake up and want to see what she brought from her trip.
Anna shows her things she got. B asks if she cried from happiness A: Almost. They watch shoes.

B: I also want
A: It's great. I was with him every time....(talking about having sex) You think that's better, it can not be and it turns out that it can. B: How did you get together? A & B nod their heads to each other.
Then Belle asks about plastic surgery (nose correction). Anna says it would be better and cheaper in Ukraine.
B asks whether she is satisfied. A: Satisfied? !! I'm happy. B: Super. A: I'm afraid to talk about it because I did not know what was happening to me.
Anna shows the massage oil. A: We stayed in a real castle. B: In two or in four people. A: As a couple. A: We used to visit each other.
Later, because of the loud music can not hear anything
21:26
A & B are watching something and then fool around on the bed.
21:33 Polya and Stella come. Anna again shows them what she got and pictures on her phone.

22:20 A & B & P in the bedroom admire shoes and jewelry Anna got.
Belle states that a wise woman that Anna's BF was in the past, taught him that you have to give gifts.
Polya wants to check from which brand is the jewelry. A: It's the usual diamonds.
Anna shows a ring (?) Which got the first day.
P and B are talking about receiving gifts from men.  Belle also wanted to receive gifts and intends, if some guy in the club will want something more from her, put conditions concerning. Gifts.
B asks Anna if the guy did not invite you to ... .. ??? Anna says that he does not.

B asks if he is married. Anna: Not. B: Probably still too early. And something quietly
B says that just on the balcony they were talking about falling in love and not expected that Anna so quickly would fall in love.
Girls are interested how Anna communicates with a guy. Anna lists Italian words that she knows.
Belle: "undress" is simple. Polya asks how is in Italian "love" and "I love you"
P asks if A has his pictures.
Anna shows on the phone where she wants to go with her man. P says she was there with her BF, and it's great.
Belle tells the story of a guy with whom she met. She treats him fairly indifferent. She was with him in Disneyland. At the end states that she doesn't like him that much.

P asks Anna to tell something interesting. Anna says that yesterday she got drunk.

P: Without additional fuel you could not give him? And she says that she was so drunk that she collapsed. The man rushed to her rescue and when she thanked him he said: Honey, for you everything, for you everything.

• Upvote 11

17-9 Anna & Belle

A: I'm leaving soon.

B: What, what, what?

A: I'm going .......

B: Do you want it or not ? You have enough?

A: It's not that I have enough. ...... I want to make drivers license .... I want to do this and this and this

-----------------------------------------------

Guess she planned to stay for a month.

• Upvote 9

43 minutes ago, kitek said:

17-9 Anna & Belle

A: I'm leaving soon.

B: What, what, what?

A: I'm going .......

B: Do you want it or not ? You have enough?

A: It's not that I have enough. ...... I want to make drivers license .... I want to do this and this and this

-----------------------------------------------

Guess she planned to stay for a month.

Same as the lat time Kitek, she had bigger and better thing s to do !

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

You mean : bigger and better men to do :biggrin:.

I'll be sad to see her go, definitively one of the most beautiful girls RLC ever had.

when did she arrive ??? I know she went to barc2 first

Guest beaver67
21 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

:biggrin: You could have gone to the first post of this topic and see Noldus welcoming her on August 19

thanks eric- I should have looked first before asking- that means if she is just staying a month, she will be leaving shortly:sad:

Guest beaver67

Kitek- thank you for the 9-17 translation- I know you are a very busy man, with all the conversations going on, and your trying to sort through them- your translations are invaluable, as to what is going on- I for one greatly appreciate it- thank you again:biggrin::biggrin:

5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

thanks eric- I should have looked first before asking- that means if she is just staying a month, she will be leaving shortly:sad:

She probably decided recently she wanted to leave earlier or else Belle would not be surprised. There is no specific timetable we can rely on except "soon". Could be a couple days, could be a week. We will know soon enough.

• Upvote 1