2 Males in the Same Bed

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is that some here believe that the tenants live their lives only to please the paying customer. No where in the agreement does it specify that the tenants must do as the subscriber demands.

It amazes me that people, particularly on CC, still believe this after all this time. I've heard all the arguments before with people saying dumb shit like "I pay, therefore I should get this and that." People are stupid and don't read the agreements they sign up for, get mad when they don't get what they want, then somehow blame RLC for not giving them what they want. It's some of the most backwards logic I've ever heard. And what's even more stupid is that with all their bitching and complaining, they STILL won't unsubscribe. They'll keep giving them money and bitching day after day like a bunch of children.

Lo que todavía me sorprende es que haya gente opinando que hacen sus vidas y que no tienen que complacer al suscriptor. Claro que no...ellos han elegido vivir una vida totalmente pública y delante de las cámaras para reirse de los que todavía se creen que no hace falta que den espectaculos. Comprueba la señorita Leora y unas cuantas más que cómo saben que aburren en alguna medida, ya lo hacen todo para la cámara y mirando bien a cámara. No,no,no eso no es dar espectaculo, anda ya!

Come on good people it is 2015.........

I get it that many people are uncomfortable with the thought of a guy and guy couple in RLC but hey, lets get with the times, we live our own lives with m+f, f+f, m+m and all kinds of other couples so why not in RLC. It can only make our viewing on this great site much more interesting, educational and challenging. I appreciate and respect that same sex couples are not as open and out there in some parts of the world especially the Eastern European countries but come on, you guys are smart, modern and open minded to most things, same sex couples are not monsters or pedophilles, the ones that I have met and got to know are just like all of us....they bleed red blood, they have feelings and good senses of humour, they have drama's...open up a little more and love everyone, it only makes your world a happier place. Peace to all at RLC.

There is a old saying about two men together

"The Good Lord above made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve".

Then I guess anyone named not named adam and eve shouldnt get married. Obviously if you are still going by the bibles quotes you shall also obey the others,like stoning for rape and other things they mention? Do not quote one thing of the bible if you wont follow others,especially if you will be for a lesbian couple but not a gay couple.

-Kitten.

There is a old saying about two men together

"The Good Lord above made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve".

Then I guess anyone named not named adam and eve shouldnt get married. Obviously if you are still going by the bibles quotes you shall also obey the others,like stoning for rape and other things they mention? Do not quote one thing of the bible if you wont follow others,especially if you will be for a lesbian couple but not a gay couple.

-Kitten.

There i removed the post

at least i tried too. since it bothers you so much but i could not remove the dam thing.

and nobody said anything about rape.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...