Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I would like to see Kami and Egor get their own RLC apartment.I think in time they could get to be a bit kinky.Sort of like Efim and his girlfriend.

Kami was reading the book "Grey",and remember Kami telling Kristy about the video she watched where a woman was tied nude spread eagle on a bed?

Damn I feel so sorry for Kristy at times like these,,she seems to look so lonely and not have a steady boyfriend to come over whenever she wants him to do so,,,,if she stopped being so damn picky and stop chasing her ex down,,then she may find the right guy who can take care of her and fulfill her every wants and desires,,,I don't like to see that every time kamila brings over a guy that she always has to run to her room and look bored like a third wheel.

Awww my poor baby,,just look at how cute and sexy she looks right now:heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Damn I feel so sorry for Kristy at times like these,,she seems to look so lonely and not have a steady boyfriend to come over whenever she wants him to do so,,,,if she stopped being so damn picky and stop chasing her ex down,,then she may find the right guy who can take care of her and fulfill her every wants and desires,,,I don't like to see that every time kamila brings over a guy that she always has to run to her room and look bored like a third wheel.

Awww my poor baby,,just look at how cute and sexy she looks right now:heart::heart:

She's watching Pulp Fiction so it's not that bad for her. She could be watching a shitty movie.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

At the final we dont know if Kamilla is really on her periods.

She wears pad 10 or 15 days a month

il n'y a pas eu de pénétration juste du tease et simulation d'acte sexuel entre les deux, rien de plus, donc oui je pense qu'elle est bien dans la mauvaise période ^^

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

il n'y a pas eu de pénétration juste du tease et simulation d'acte sexuel entre les deux, rien de plus, donc oui je pense qu'elle est bien dans la mauvaise période ^^

For English translation:
there was no penetration of just tease and simulated sexual act between, nothing more, so yes I think it is the wrong time ^^
  • Upvote 1