Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

17 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Seems strange that Egor has posted no photos of Kami on his social media account.I would think he would be proud to share images of her with his friends like Dima did.

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

With the house cleaning,cooking and action in the bedroom,it appears Kami is auditioning for the role of wife. lol

Is there actually a guy you can't accept as kamilas BF? ... besides you ... ::)

This apartment was never as enlivened as in the last days. This guy makes an excellent impression and we have never seen Kamila so happy and satisfied (also not in Barcelona).

Can you not be happy for the two and enjoy to watch some real life in this apartment? ... At least i like to watch the development in this apartment. ... It is fun. :)

BTW, do you really stalk this guy on his social media account? ... Strage. ... Maybe a bit exaggerated and kind of miserable. .... Why?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MrBox said:

Is there actually a guy you can't accept as kamilas BF? ... besides you ... ::)

This apartment was never as enlivened as in the last days. This guy makes an excellent impression and we have never seen Kamila so happy and satisfied (also not in Barcelona).

Can you not be happy for the two and enjoy to watch some real life in this apartment? ... At least i like to watch the development in this apartment. ... It is fun. :)

BTW, do you really stalk this guy on his social media account? ... Strage. ... Maybe a bit exaggerated and kind of miserable. .... Why?

Never said I don't like this guy.Just raised a question.You are the one who is a bit exaggerated and kind of miserable.Also,sounds like you have absolutely no sense of humor.Notice the lol after the "auditioning for role of wife"comment?No,I stalk no one.Anyone who calls a person who looks at a public social media account a stalker is an idiot.