Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

from the little I've seen of the way Kristy acts I have a feeling she would make what Kami does look like foreplay.

Kristy has the power to shut down every single apt past or present in RLC's history if she truly wanted to do so,,,,she has that much power:biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Biggest mistake you can make is to try and guess how other people who you know nothing about feel about each other,,you can never tell what's truly in a person's heart,,,,anyway they are back to fucking right now,,so she does love one thing about him:biggrin::biggrin:

You are right about the fact that I don't know them ... It's just a feeling, I don't sense any romance between them , but yes, there is passion, can't deny that !! 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

He visto Kami tener relaciones sexuales con dos hombres y casi tener relaciones sexuales con un tercero, pero todavía tengo que ver a un hombre le diera un orgasmo con su dick.In hecho, en mi opinión Kami parece conseguir más placer y satisfacción sexual de masturbándose que ella hace por tener relaciones sexuales con un man.That podría ser la razón de Kami y Kristy estaban viendo ese video sexo instructiva sobre los orgasmos.

Eso nos pasa a casi todas las chicas, los hombres sois muy torpes. Por esa cada día hay más lesbi. Jajajajaja

That happens to almost all the girls, the men are very clumsy. For that every day there are more lesbi. LOLlol