Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

I guess both girls have finally found out what that thing men have hanging is for...............To give pleasure in all openings.....LOL  (  to women, I mean ) !

What we give them also is the male grip. They like to be hold, to feel hopeless (without any prospect of danger and a high feeling of being protected, defended). This boyfriend is very good at that, he brings here slowly and kindly to total submission and she loves it.

8 minutes ago, kitek said:

Don't expect much as this guy is just visiting Moscow and in a week he is going back to USA.

I don't know what Kristy is expecting from this guy other than having fun for couple days. :angel:

Is he American?

45 minutes ago, kitek said:

Don't expect much as this guy is just visiting Moscow and in a week he is going back to USA.

I don't know what Kristy is expecting from this guy other than having fun for couple days. :angel:

May be he will take her with him... Future is certainly more brillant in the US than in Russia (well, I must wait the next election to be able to write that...., even if Putin and Donald Duck are buddies)