Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

2 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

The answer is no I don't want to be in a relationship until I meet La Reina, my queen. Lack of maturity sure, but I still enjoy that first time going out with a lady, making out, being alone the first time. and seeing her give you that ok and you slide her panties off.

I understand Kenny......good luck to you!

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

No offense Mikey, but I don't believe that you are the resident expert here on women, I understand the personal moment of masturbation is difficult for most women to share, Kamila has shared very openly getting finger fucked by the BF to orgasm. Then she has been spread ass eagle like at the gynecologist. completely exposed for all, I am calling bullshit of that one and your explanation.

Thesta

so what is your explanation about Kamilla still hiding when masturbating ?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

When I'm right I'm right Lyree,,,I knew she had a restless Pussy Syndrome lmaoo!!:biggrin::biggrin:

AND THESTA LET ME ANSWER IN ALL CAPS SO THE RETARDED FUCKS WHO LOVE TO SAY "REAL LIFE,HIDING,SCRIPTED AND FAKE" CAN UNDERSTAND ME TOO LMAOO!!

KAMILA JUST NOW BATING UNDER THE COVERS AFTER BASICALLY SLAPPING ME IN THE FACE WITH HER PUSSY ALL WEEK,,,AND ALSO KRISTY BATING COVERED WHEN SHE ALSO WAS GETTING BANGED GANG-MAN STYLE THE OTHER DAY CONFIRMS TO ME THAT.

IT'S NOT ABOUT TRYING TO HIDE FROM US THE CC COSTUMERS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IT'S THE FACT THAT THESE GIRLS JUST LIKE MOST GIRLS IN OUR OWN PERSONAL LIVES. ARE SIMPLY ASHAMED TO MASTURBATE OPENLY IN FRONT OF US OR IN PUBLIC.

WHEN IT COMES TO MASTURBATING IN FRONT OF US OR THE CAMERAS,,SOME GIRLS ARE JUST TOO EMBARRASSED TO DO IT,,,,THEY WILL FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT AND LET YOU SEE THEM NAKED DON'T GET ME WRONG,,BUT TO LET YOU WATCH THEM MASTURBATE IS ANOTHER THING ALTOGETHER,,,IT'S JUST SOMETHING ABOUT BATING THAT IS REALLY PERSONAL TO AN INDIVIDUAL FEMALE.

HERE IS ANOTHER THING THAT SOME GIRLS WON'T LET YOU WATCH THEM DO,,,,YOU COULD JUST BE FINISHED FUCKING THEM AND THEN  ALSO TAKE A SHOWER WITH THEM,,BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THEM GETTING DRESSED IN FRONT OF YOU THEY WILL SOMEHOW BE TOO ASHAMED TO GET DRESSED IN FRONT OF YOU AND KICK YOU OUT THE ROOM,,YES THESTA WOMEN ARE STRANGE ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS SOMETIMES.:biggrin::biggrin:

It could also be that they simply do not masturbate for real and just want to give a show.

This 30-second show of kristy is most likely a fake. ... It is very simple not realistic. ... Can I prove it? .. No. ... Just as no one else can prove that it is real. 

I left for a couple of hours and came back to a thread with people going after each other left and right ROTFLMFAO!!!!!,,yes folks another day on CC,,,Ok lights out,,Goodnight everyone sweet dreams:biggrin::biggrin:

And oh yeah,,,Damn Kristy looks so damn cute sleeping,,I love that girl do much!!!:heart::heart:

im-outta-here-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon.gisleeping-cap-good-night-smiley-emoticon.

20 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It could also be that they simply do not masturbate for real and just want to give a show.

This 30-second show of kristy is most likely a fake. ... It is very simple not realistic. ... Can I prove it? .. No. ... Just as no one else can prove that it is real. 

Mr Box,

We are talking about Kamilla. She has spent 2 days having sex in front of the cam. She has been fingered and fucked with a great daylight  in the perfect position to the cameras. So why could she fake a bate the same day just 6 hours later ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

Mr Box,

We are talking about Kamilla. She has spent 2 days having sex in front of the cam. She has been fingered and fucked with a great daylight  in the perfect position to the cameras. So why could she fake a bate the same day just 6 hours later ?

Oh Phantom,,,,please don't respond to Mr.Chatterbox,,,he just says stuff like that to start a flame War,,notice how he highlighted the 30 second bate is fake,,because he is looking for attention and for us to respond to him,,that's all,nothing more nothing less,,that's what these guys do on CC everyday,,I'm getting bored now,,I wished they would at least try to switch it up,,but they are not that creative to come up with different ways to annoy us:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

Wow my little joke really did rile you up.

But more seriously

• Whether you like it or not the all girls apts are the most popular, even barca2, so RLC is probably considering adding new ones.
  • Lesbian apartments are not any more boring than most of the heterosexual couples apartments
  • They are still bringing new heterosexual couples so you should be alright.
  • I'm sure a lot of members would like to see an apartment with Irma because, well, who doesn't like Irma? It would be like hating puppies or something.

I think, the girls apartment are also more poular in the forums, because the residents change more often. If RLC would change the couples all three month, it would simply more to talk about. ... ::)

It would help, if RLC would cast more extroverted couples. The best example is maybe N&B. This people are still fun to watch, even after several month. I also think this will be the case for Kamila and BF. 

You may should also consider that B2 is far more boring as B1 so far. ... The girls apartments are also only fun to watch if a good cast. ... It is the same for all apartments. 

6 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Mr Box,

I do not say she did. ... I was talking about kristy.

48 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Mr Box,

Fake Box needs a signature: DO NOT RESPOND TO MY NONSENSE, KEEP ON IGNORING MY BLAH, BLAH, BLAH FOREVER, EVER, EVER.. 

• Upvote 2