Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

im not sure if she likes it as rough as he is giving it to her, either she enjoys it without really looking the part (doesnt look like a pleasurable pain at all) or she likes this guy too much and is trying to adapt to his "liking"....what do you guys think??!!

Dont get me wrong, enjoying watching her getting it hard...but doesnt feel right if she's not enjoying...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Dakes90 said:

im not sure if she likes it as rough as he is giving it to her, either she enjoys it without really looking the part (doesnt look like a pleasurable pain at all) or she likes this guy too much and is trying to adapt to his "liking"....what do you guys think??!!

Dont get me wrong, enjoying watching her getting it hard...but doesnt feel right if she's not enjoying...

Either that or she enjoys pain.She was reading the book "Grey".

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Kami and Egor spend all this time in the apartment and the only room they use together is the bedroom.

you are right. I don't know if they will keep their relationship very long.

Kami is lazy and like to do anything. Sooner she prepred a big breakfast for Jegor. A cup of tea !!  On the other side the guy only spend time laid in the bedroom. In my opinion it's just because he wants to fuck.

I see 2 happy people, but they don't talk very much and they don't do any activites except sex, cuddling and Watching TV/movies laid in a bed.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

you are right. I don't know if they will keep their relationship very long.

Kami is lazy and like to do anything. Sooner she prepred a big breakfast for Jegor. A cup of tea !!  On the other side the guy only spend time laid in the bedroom. In my opinion it's just because he wants to fuck.

I see 2 happy people, but they don't talk very much and they don't do any activites except sex, cuddling and Watching TV/movies laid in a bed.

Also,they both seem to keep their phone communications secret from each other.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Time for me to go.Not only are their lives boring but even their sex has become kind of boring to me.Never thought I would say that about Kami. lol

Same for me.  Blanket boy kills the pleasure to watch.  He wants sex with Kami but doesn't accept the cameras.  True there are moments where the blanket doesn't cover them but this occurs when he is too busy to pull it back.  I take it as an insult to the paying members.   As far as Kami is concerned, in my book, her sex skills are next to none.  All what she does is laying there and let him to take her from behind. We saw her sitting on him on a couple of occasion but that was always during foreplay.  Never during sex.  Kristy knows better.  May be one day she will have a guy in her bed that will show her how to participate.  I expect that blanket boy will get tired of it rather sooner than later.  So I lost total interest watching Kami.  

Egor is certainly enjoying his time with Kami. Having a gorgeous girl like her is obviously a real bonus. He likes to bang hard and I suspect he is wanting anal sex as soon or as often as he can get it. It's impossible to tell if he has actually succeeded in his anal quest although the expressions of pain from Kami might suggest he has!!

I think Kami is quite shocked by the sex Egor prefers but seems willing to go along with it. The disappointing thing for we watchers is the lack of assertiveness from Kami. She offers virtually nothing to the event apart from a little bit of ass movement. Surely Egor is going to get her to actually move, maybe straddle him cowgirl or reverse cowgirl or any other position other than from behind with her flat on her stomach!!!

Oral doesn't seem to be on the agenda so far but again surely Egor will be pushing for it to happen. Why doesn't he just go down on her and force the issue!!!!

I guess for me the only interest in watching their sessions is to see how it develops. If it doesn't develop then the turn off button will be pressed sooner rather than later!!

• Upvote 2