Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Egor fickte sie gut und hart, aber nicht sicher, Kami jemals eine orgasm.Moans und Schmerzäußerungen hatte aber offenbar nicht diese Ausdrücke von satisfaction.if keine Frauen beobachtet zu sein, ich möchte ihre Meinung zu hören.

Egor-fucker want only fuck this girl - he has no other interesting. He ist brutal (in german) and fuck her with 3 or 4 fingers in pussy. No sound from her.

Kami is ill and can not be satisfactin ? Perhaps she is a death fish like Desiree - who are wont have satisfaction, but never came this. Also not by masdturbation.

Very, very poor ladies ! 

This are the best Prostitute, sorry. Poor, poor ladies- and they are looking very good often - they are ill. Go to Dr.

I think they already had plenty of time.  It doesn't take 6 months to get used to the camera.  For sex action, we are not dealing with virgin teenagers here.  Changing positions, oral sex and joining your partner in the action should not wait 3 months.   

I agree that Kami seems lazy in sex and does not seem to hold his dick very often or to stimulate him other that by laying there and being sexy.  But she does participate in that her hips will rise into him, and she will gyrate her hips some before and during sex.  So she is helping with his pumping into her.   It would be more erotic to see her stimulate him more with her hands and to use her mouth.  After a while, I find myself turning RLC off or going to another RLC apartment even during their ongoing sex.  But man, she is pretty!!  And the covers are an added reason to leave.

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trouble in paradise?I didn't see what happened,but I did notice that Egor although loving with Kami seems to have a little sadistic streak in him when having sex with the butt spanking,titty slapping and choking.

To be honest, I think that's more a "sign of the times" with the younger generation when it comes to sex. I saw Kristy take a hand of each of the two lovers I saw her with and actually place it on her throat. She enjoys it. Couples today seem to like a little sense of "danger" in their sex. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

To be honest, I think that's more a "sign of the times" with the younger generation when it comes to sex. I saw Kristy take a hand of each of the two lovers I saw her with and actually place it on her throat. She enjoys it. Couples today seem to like a little sense of "danger" in their sex. 

Could be that time has passed me by. lol

1 hour ago, bookmaster8 said:

Wait Kristy had 2 lovers,,I missed the second Lover,,who was that?

And when did he choke her?

• Upvote 1