Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Like I said before,if RLC gave Kami and Egor their own apartment RLC could get off cheap because all they would need is a small apartment with a kitchen,bathroom and bedroom. lol

I think the current situation is very nice. ... Girls apartment with BFs. ... No change is needed, because it could not be any better. ... :) 

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Yes it could.

... but not much ... it is time to overcome the BF phobia in this forum ... boys are a part of the life of almost all girls (particularly of hetero girls) ... to keep them away kills the reality  ... 

do you dislike the guy?

22 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... but not much ... it is time to overcome the BF phobia in this forum ... boys are a part of the life of almost all girls (particularly of hetero girls) ... to keep them away kills the reality  ... 

do you dislike the guy?

If I disliked the guy why would I want Kami and Egor to have their own apartment?

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, MrBox said:

20 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Their first or second time in the apt was very romantic. As it progressed not so interesting. Mainly because all I see is him they are cover up and kind of off putting. I like whats happening now actually.

I agree.That's why I would like to see them have their own apartment.Would see more real life rather than just sex scenes.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, MrBox said:

do you dislike the guy?

He is a hider Mr.Box and that is not real life !!! Get rid of him, he doesn't fit the mold for RLC. Enough already he is just plain not a good tenant in this project. It is unnatural to hide his dick from view while he is fucking Kami in the pussy, because he hides under the covers he is fake and he cums to fast so it must be fake., We deserve more than that kinda of treatment from RLC and Kami. Close this apartment down and get new tenants... You are a Hypocrite Mr. Box.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jayp1220259 said:

did they fuck again today?

I just think that Kami is so passive , doesn't do anything but laying on the bed and "offering" her butt and pussy to her BF . I really thought she'd be more active ,the only time she's a bit active is whwn she's with Kristy !! .. quite disappointing, from my point o view !!  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

He is a hider Mr.Box and that is not real life !!! Get rid of him, he doesn't fit the mold for RLC. Enough already he is just plain not a good tenant in this project. It is unnatural to hide his dick from view while he is fucking Kami in the pussy, because he hides under the covers he is fake and he cums to fast so it must be fake., We deserve more than that kinda of treatment from RLC and Kami. Close this apartment down and get new tenants... You are a Hypocrite Mr. Box.

What is wrong with you? ... We deserve nothing and can quit paying at any time.  ... This forum is there to talk about RLC. ... Please, take all this not so important.

BTW, ... i also hope he would be more open ... but he is not an official RLC resident ... (maybe) guests do not get paid and are not casted by RLC ... so ... not easy to complain about ... 

... more important is that kamilla is way more open now and this apartment is finally living ... i call that progress ... after more than 6 month, it was kind of an overdue

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I just think that Kami is so passive , doesn't do anything but laying on the bed and "offering" her butt and pussy to her BF . I really thought she'd be more active ,the only time she's a bit active is whwn she's with Kristy !! .. quite disappointing, from my point o view !!  

to be honest, I don't think there is love between them , passion maybe , but not love ... they don't seem to do anything else than laying on bed, watch tv and sex... ( if we can call it sex !! - I would call that "one man show"  !! )   :-)) 

• Upvote 1