Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

8 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

She is in the tub touching her pussy!

Correction Eric,,,don't you mean to say that she was taking a FAKE BATH,WITH SCRIPTED WATER,AND FAKE TOUCHING HERSELF,,,AND THAT BATHROOM IS FANTASY AND NOT REAL LIFE?::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... she is in tub watching a movie ... but ... i rate the probability for a 30 sec show very high ... ;)

edit: ... maybe not today ... :)

At this point I don't even know what you are trying to do... Were you wrongly trying to correct me? Or did you just want to add some information?

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

At this point I don't even know what you are trying to do... Were you wrongly trying to correct me? Or did you just want to add some information?

... it was not meant unkindly... sorry ... everything is fine .... :) 

24 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

No he is just fucking with you eric,,,stop falling for Mr.Chatterbox traps of saying his usual scripted phrase "Not real",,,,you,CC and the whole fucking world should know by now that he says this shit on purpose to get people to respond to him,,and you just fell for it twice.:cool::cool:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

No he is just fucking with you eric,,,stop falling for Mr.Chatterbox traps of saying his usual scripted phrase "Not real",,,,you,CC and the whole fucking world should know by now that he says this shit on purpose to get people to respond to him,,and you just fell for it twice.:cool::cool:

I have an opinion. I participate in the discussion with my opinion. ... It is not unlikly that Kristy is just pretending to have a masturbation. ...

To  insult people by giving them names, just because they do not have the same opinion as you is wrong. ... Sorry ... It is that simple. 

16 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Kristy is putting on some fake black pants and a fake white top,,and getting ready to go out into the real world::)::)

Opps she is changing her clothes to a grey top,,that says "Brunettes do it Better":biggrin:

NEXT TIME I THINK THAT I WILL ACTUALLY WAIT UNTIL KRISTY LEAVES THE APT TO SAY WHAT SHE IS WEARING,,,,THAT GIRL CAN SURE CHANGE OUTFITS MANY TIMES BEFORE CHOOSING THE ONE SHE ACTUALLY LIKES LOL.

KRISTY LEFT THE PENTHOUSE 23:08:21

Kristy got all ready for her new lover but he changed his mind and wanted to take her out first.

She wasn't impressed, didn't really want to go out, she told him that she wants to be back home in 2 hrs max.

Me thinks, she wants him badly as she asked for condition of his "jewels".   :angel:

• Upvote 3

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 5:36 AM, Noldus said:
34 minutes ago, kitek said:

Kristy got all ready for her new lover but he changed his mind and wanted to take her out first.

She wasn't impressed, didn't really want to go out, she told him that she wants to be back home in 2 hrs max.

Me thinks, she wants him badly as she asked for condition of his "jewels".   :angel:

1537 Thank you   AGIAN!  I was iost as always!