Anezka & Karel ~ General Chat For This Apartment September 01,2016. to September 12,2016.)

2 hours ago, botika216 said:

Apartamento cerrado, los siguientes  V-T, D-D, Z-L, C-S, S-H. 

100% agree,really don't understand how v&t are still up!?Rlc put them out also,they are as bad as this couple,sadly the probabilities of d&d being put out are close to zero..rlc doesn't care the are hide from cams and users 70,80% of the time..super protection to them by rlc..and rlc..please cast good the new residents..put explicitly that hidding all the time it's a no go..and that doing basically the life outside then come to the apartment doing nothing..or undercover it's also a no go.

Let's not forget one thing, the cat ok it is terrible for him/her but im sure he/she's gonna be allright, I do believe the main reason and I think you'll be ok with what I'm gonna say but this place has turned in a real shit hole, it was even worst the kitchen was always unclean and the living room was a complete mess, I'm sure RLC will find another couple that will replace them but at the same time it took a while to replace Carla and Mario so again I dont know how much time it will take, But the tent didn't help. The fortress orange tent in the bedroom (I actually dont know if they've used it) but that didn't help neither, it is sad but it had to happen. Good bye A&K and let's see and meet the new couple when RLC will be ready!

P.S. The cat will be missed of course yes :(

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

100% de acuerdo, realmente no entienden cómo V & T están todavía!? Rlc los puso a cabo también, que son tan malas como esta pareja, lamentablemente las probabilidades de D & D se difundan están cerca de zero..rlc no le importa la son esconderse de levas y los usuarios 70,80% de la protección time..super a ellos por rlc..please rlc..and echado buena la nueva residents..put explícitamente que ocultando todo el tiempo es un no go..and que haciendo básicamente la vida fuera luego llegar al apartamento haciendo nothing..or encubiertos también es un no ir.

Demasiados apartamentos, 5-6 ya estaría bien, es patético ver algunos apartamentos y no voy a entrar en enumerarlos pero V-T creo que se llevan el nº 1

1 hour ago, Kabester said:

Let's not forget one thing, the cat ok it is terrible for him/her but im sure he/she's gonna be allright, I do believe the main reason and I think you'll be ok with what I'm gonna say but this place has turned in a real shit hole, it was even worst the kitchen was always unclean and the living room was a complete mess, I'm sure RLC will find another couple that will replace them but at the same time it took a while to replace Carla and Mario so again I dont know how much time it will take, But the tent didn't help. The fortress orange tent in the bedroom (I actually dont know if they've used it) but that didn't help neither, it is sad but it had to happen. Good bye A&K and let's see and meet the new couple when RLC will be ready!

P.S. The cat will be missed of course yes :(

Kabester, I agree with you, I don't care about a&k but the cat deserves a good home.

7 hours ago, ships diver said:

Although they are no longer online, RLC must give them some times to find a new home and move out.  This is just normal. When tenants are leaving volountairy, it is faster because they already found a place to live.  But when you are dismissed, different story

Then they will have to send the crew to clean and sanitize the place.  And believe me, it wont be an easy job.  Never saw them cleaning the place so wont be done in 2 days.  I expect new tenants no earlier than November

• Like 1