Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

RLC does not want the tenants to communicate with the viewers by any way.  If they see we can view their online content (VK, facebook, instagram or whatever) they will ask the tenant to shut down their public pages. 

Also, we all know it is against the rules for them to cummunicate with the viewers, if they find that the tenants are chatting with the viewers, this will only result in kicking them out at some point if they don't listen to the rules.

Why do you guys cannot simply stick to share content from RLC ?  You can view or find personnal information of the tenants if you like, but please don't share anything or don't try to communicate with them.  I can't see the benefits of it, other than your personnal satisfaction.

RLC does not want the tenants to communicate with the viewers by any way.  If they see we can view their online content (VK, facebook, instagram or whatever) they will ask the tenant to shut down their public pages. 

Also, we all know it is against the rules for them to cummunicate with the viewers, if they find that the tenants are chatting with the viewers, this will only result in kicking them out at some point if they don't listen to the rules.

Why do you guys cannot simply stick to share content from RLC ?  You can view or find personnal information of the tenants if you like, but please don't shae anything or don't try to communicate with them.  I can't see the benefits of it, other than your personnal satisfaction.

I agree =)

Why do you guys cannot simply stick to share content from RLC ?  You can view or find personnal information of the tenants if you like, but please don't share anything or don't try to communicate with them.  I can't see the benefits of it, other than your personnal satisfaction.

The only one I have ever seen communicate with anyone on this forum was Ruslan. He didn't have much to say just answered 3 or 4 posts admitted who he was and then fucked off.

Rubbing the button in the bathtub. Man, why they didn't put mics in there

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Probably so that you don't hear the plop noise every time they take a shit..

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

the only one bathroom where there is mics is the polina bathroom because there is no WC. It's also the only one bathroom where we will never see anything.

the only one bathroom where there is mics is the polina bathroom because there is no WC. It's also the only one bathroom where we will never see anything.

the bathroom of polina lets see her fully nude with every shower, with a much better quality than the shower of maya or alina! If you do not see anything in this bathroom, we really need to think about change of scope or consider a corneal transplant! Obviously, if you think you see her thighs spread wide with a magnum of champagne hold in the ass, sucking 30 guys one after the other, you'll have to wait a bit! :-\ >:(

Es cierto, creo que la visión del baño de este apartamento, es la mejor con diferencia de las demás. También por lo que hace Leora muchas veces en él. Me gustaría ver follar a Leora y Paul en esa bañera, todavía no les he visto follar en esa bañera, en la del antiguo apartamento sí, pero en este no, o no lo recuerdo...