Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Leora, I don't know if you read any of this forum but if you do, I just want to say that you have a terrific body and one NICE set of TiTs!!  And those nipples....OMG I could spend all day and night sucking on those gorgeous nipples of yours!  You are a gorgeous woman sweety!!

Never thought of it that way to be honest. Didn't realize it was illegal.

Nontheless still kinda hot though.

I don't think it's illegal. If photos get posted to Facebook or VK they are public domain and free for other people to see. If photos are made and posted outside their apartments then they are not property of RLC.

If they didn't want their pictures to be seen they wouldn't have posted them. Once they are public domain they can be posted anywhere. Just certain sites have a policy of not exploiting their personal lives outside of their confines.

ever you thought you could have been banned for that? who knows what his evil mind could do? He did this by adding personal photos with pictures of the RLC can only expect the worst .

Amigo, esta persona no ha publicado ninguna de esas fotos Vk antes de ser prohibido por RLC. Informese primero y lo que es de dominio público, la palabra lo dice todo, público, si no nunca podríamos tener una foto de Kate Moss, Scarlett Johanson...si no quisieran las propias protagonistas que las tuvieramos. Es completamente intencionado, no olvide que algunas de ellas son modelos que quieren publicitarse.

ever you thought you could have been banned for that? who knows what his evil mind could do? He did this by adding personal photos with pictures of the RLC can only expect the worst .

Amigo, esta persona no ha publicado ninguna de esas fotos Vk antes de ser prohibido por RLC. Informese primero y lo que es de dominio público, la palabra lo dice todo, público, si no nunca podríamos tener una foto de Kate Moss, Scarlett Johanson...si no quisieran las propias protagonistas que las tuvieramos. Es completamente intencionado, no olvide que algunas de ellas son modelos que quieren publicitarse.

A thousand pardons, but I believe he should not be referring to a ban of RLC, but a block in particular.

If he is referring to a ban on the RLC, thousand forgive and I take my insignificance and ask once again apologize.

but if he is referring to another banishment (which I think it is), the explanation continues.

A thousand pardons, but I believe he should not be referring to a ban of RLC, but a block in particular.

If he is referring to a ban on the RLC, thousand forgive and I take my insignificance and ask once again apologize.

but if he is referring to another banishment (which I think it is), the explanation continues.

No sé a lo que te refieres con otro "destierro" pero te informo que esa persona ha sido injustamente prohibida por RLC simplemente porque ha habido gente que le cargó el muerto a él de unas fotos que él no publicó, eran de hace mucho tiempo y él no las publicó, pero sabemos que hay gente en camcaps que trabaja para RLC como topos y no solamente hace falta publicar algo para que te prohiban, solamente hace falta que esas personas te carguen con ese "muerto". Lo que ha hecho ahora está completamente justificado en mi opinión.

I don't think it's illegal. If photos get posted to Facebook or VK they are public domain and free for other people to see. If photos are made and posted outside their apartments then they are not property of RLC.

If they didn't want their pictures to be seen they wouldn't have posted them. Once they are public domain they can be posted anywhere. Just certain sites have a policy of not exploiting their personal lives outside of their confines.

You are correct, it's not illegal.  Besides, these photos were posted on a publicly available site in a publicly available mode. And they are old, and many of us have already seen the pictures.

Regarding bans, RLC seems to do whatever it wants.

As far as CC is concerned the official rules are: No hacking into private files or systems, no posting of virus or malware programs, no posting of content that can be defined as sexual exploitation of people under the age of consent, not posting of information that could lead to harm of our beloved RLC tenants, and no pissing off Squirrel.

I have my own opinion about posting of "personal" files, (I consider it to be unwise unless done through PMs) but my ideas have not been adopted as hard and fast rules. And besides, Leora is a goddess. And I wouldn't think of banning any current and productive poster to this board.

Now, as far as that gif of Scooter humping the pillow, well, we might have to announce a ban on beastiality. That, along with that dog in general, is just tasteless. (Leora should have adopted a squirrel instead...  ;D )

You are correct, it's not illegal.  Besides, these photos were posted on a publicly available site in a publicly available mode. And they are old, and many of us have already seen the pictures.

Regarding bans, RLC seems to do whatever it wants.

As far as CC is concerned the official rules are: No hacking into private files or systems, no posting of virus or malware programs, no posting of content that can be defined as sexual exploitation of people under the age of consent, not posting of information that could lead to harm of our beloved RLC tenants, and no pissing off Squirrel.

I have my own opinion about posting of "personal" files, (I consider it to be unwise unless done through PMs) but my ideas have not been adopted as hard and fast rules. And besides, Leora is a goddess. And I wouldn't think of banning any current and productive poster to this board.

Now, as far as that gif of Scooter humping the pillow, well, we might have to announce a ban on beastiality. That, along with that dog in general, is just tasteless. (Leora should have adopted a squirrel instead...  ;D )

I don't think the pictures in question are going to get someone to go to Krasnoyarsk to stalk out Leora.  If it does that person seriously has issues.