Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

The dog loves watching  8) lol

(The Image link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

After Paul finished dribbling on the floor the dog was over there cleaning it up.

At first I thought this might be an opportunity for a new business. Voyeur Dog Cam Life  Then the image started becoming very disturbing.  :)

After Paul finished dribbling on the floor the dog was over there cleaning it up.

At first I thought this might be an opportunity for a new business. Voyeur Dog Cam Life  Then the image started becoming very disturbing.  :)

After licking Paul's seed off the floor. The dog is lucky it's still alive.  LOL

After licking Paul's seed off the floor. The dog is lucky it's still alive.  LOL

Perhaps to become sterile or lazy as Paul, but I doubt it... with Leora scooter is as gone as most of us, except Paul.

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎25 at 0:59 PM, Prodog said:

She's been trying to cut the dog's nails with some clippers but the dog keeps snapping at her. Tricky business. Maybe the dog will bite off Paul's dick instead!  :)

I have a cat like that. She won't let me trim her nails. So I have to keep taking her to the Vet and have them trim them. Even though it cost me $20 each time to do it. (Usually once every two months.)

Some animals just don't like to be fussed with.

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎26 at 3:09 AM, StnCld316 said:

She's been trying to cut the dog's nails with some clippers but the dog keeps snapping at her. Tricky business. Maybe the dog will bite off Paul's dick instead!  :)

I have a cat like that. She won't let me trim her nails. So I have to keep taking her to the Vet and have them trim them. Even though it cost me $20 each time to do it. (Usually once every two months.)

I'll bet that there are some animals here that would like Leora to fuss with them!  :)

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎26 at 9:22 AM, Prodog said:

I'll bet that there are some animals here that would like Leora to fuss with them!  :)

No doubt there.