Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎31 at 8:06 AM, Prodog said:

She's been looking very bored but thankfully, Paul is there to cheer her up with his guitar.

How can he cheer her up. The Guitar is out of tune just like him.

Some fingerplay on the couch, she suddenly left, it was odd. :)

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

He received a short BJ and they left off to the bathroom. Sadly couldn't see much.

I don't know how long it lasted i just seen it at the end on thumbs .

Why so small pictúres? When I zoom them larger, they are not sharp any more.

Sad but true.  C'mon Leora!!!  Get up and get going!!!

We all know you love and care about Paul, but a relationship works both ways.  If nothing else, he needs to go read the book "Idiot's Guide To Sex" so he can learn to take better care of you. 

Otherwise, get rid of him, and bring in a man that can truly satisfy all your needs.  You need a partner that understands your mind and the way it approaches sex.  You also need some toys in the interim.

You deserve so much more.

Paul:  just so you do not think we are all one-sided, please understand this is not about you alone.  Some of us think you are just in the incorrect relationship, with the incorrect person.  Leora cares about you, enough to not even let you know what she needs or how she truly feels about the sexual satisfaction you bring to her.  Maybe you would be much better off with another woman, one that can appreciate what you offer and that can reach orgasm as quickly as you do.

Unfortunately for you, Leora is like a steam locomotive.  She takes a while to warm up, but when finally hot, she can run for a long, long, looooong time!  Good luck to you.

Some of you are truly fucking psychotic. For your own sanity, I strongly recommend the majority of you cancel your RLC memberships, go outside into society, maybe try and get a girlfriend of your own. Live your own life instead of critiquing and being all psychoanalytical about a couple who live in your computer screen.