Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

No, not because of different interpretations of the same situation. I based my opinion on how I interpreted what I saw, Prodog based on what he saw. The issue being you can't take one action out of context and word it in such a way that gives anyone reading the post that did not see what occurred the wrong impression.

If you based your opinions on what you saw, and he based his on what he saw, then where I come from that's a difference of opinion and interpretation. When you got personal with Prodogs private life was that based on what you know and what you have seen.......no, didn't think so....remember Ozi, sometimes its better to shut your mouth and look stupid,than open it and confirm the fact you are. End of bollocking.

No, not because of different interpretations of the same situation. I based my opinion on how I interpreted what I saw, Prodog based on what he saw. The issue being you can't take one action out of context and word it in such a way that gives anyone reading the post that did not see what occurred the wrong impression.

If you based your opinions on what you saw, and he based his on what he saw, then where I come from that's a difference of opinion and interpretation. When you got personal with Prodogs private life was that based on what you know and what you have seen.......no, didn't think so....remember Ozi, sometimes its better to shut your mouth and look stupid,than open it and confirm the fact you are. End of bollocking.

Well, looks like we have another fuckwit in the camp. Read the post before you comment. This isn't about a difference of opinion and interpretation. This is about taking one action out of context, then describing it in such a way that might give the reader the wrong impression of what happened.

I've been married close to 35 years, pretty solid relationship, and we play around much the same as Paul and Leora did tonight. And yes, I might pretend to hump her leg or ass and many, many other things, even if she's not well. She does the same to me. It's called joking around, trying to get a response, good or bad, which lets you know what to do next. It's what couples do.

As for the lovely Leora, anyone that's been around as long as we have, knows she has a history of jerking Paul around. She's up for playing with herself, fake orgasms and all, but can and does play the bitch quite regularly.

But that kind of biased post is pretty standard, so I'm not surprised it's deemed acceptable. I should have realised that most wouldn't know the difference anyway.

Bollocking? Take your own advice about sounding stupid. And don't forget to take your meds while you are at it.

Well, looks like we have another fuckwit in the camp. Read the post before you comment. This isn't about a difference of opinion and interpretation. This is about taking one action out of context, then describing it in such a way that might give the reader the wrong impression of what happened.

I've been married close to 35 years, pretty solid relationship, and we play around much the same as Paul and Leora did tonight. And yes, I might pretend to hump her leg or ass and many, many other things, even if she's not well. She does the same to me. It's called joking around, trying to get a response, good or bad, which lets you know what to do next. It's what couples do.

As for the lovely Leora, anyone that's been around as long as we have, knows she has a history of jerking Paul around. She's up for playing with herself, fake orgasms and all, but can and does play the bitch quite regularly.

But that kind of biased post is pretty standard, so I'm not surprised it's deemed acceptable. I should have realised that most wouldn't know the difference anyway.

Bollocking? Take your own advice about sounding stupid. And don't forget to take your meds while you are at it.

HaHaHa !! A fuckwit no less, Ives been called a lot worse in my long life, but I must confess not by an individual who hides behind anonymity when he does it, the bravest of the brave....I will take Prodogs advice and halt this pointless exercise.

What, aren't going to give me another 'bollocking'?  Always a good idea to back off and call it a pointless exercise once you get out of your depth. But for once I do agree with you.