Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Yeah I'm watching that right now. I feel so bad for Paul. He needs foreplay lessons or something. He has his hands between her legs and is just squeezing her crotch like it's a stressball or something. He tried to pull his dick out and she turned her head away and let out a big yawn. If that's not a sign I don't know what is. He's lucky she seems to be in love with him as I have a feeling any other woman would have ditched him by now.

She's also coughing a lot  :-\ hope she's not too sick.

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎08 at 8:13 AM, Prodog said:

Meanwhile, sick or not sick, Bozo keeps humping her ass.

Yeah right, let's pick up one seemingly negative point and run with it to distort the facts.

Did anyone think to mention that Leora was playing along with the dry humping?

Did anyone think to mention the lengthy conversation between them, longer than most I've seen between a couple on RLC?

Did anyone think to mention the laughing and joking going on during the conversation?

Did anyone mention that Leora wrapped herself around Paul after he turned to face the wall?

As usual, let's not let facts get in the way of more bullshit.

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎08 at 8:30 AM, Prodog said:

The pictures speak for themselves.

This was clearly her version of "Not tonight dear I have a ______".

So if you have that image, you saw and heard what happened.

After Paul turned, she checked her phone, then wrapped her leg around him and then started stroking his back and arm. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she's currently fondling him.

If we are going to tell a story or project an opinion, at least quote all the facts, not just the ones you want to see or believe.

Let's not post this picture, doesn't fit the story does it. And this is currently what's happening.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Prodog Quote: Meanwhile, sick or not sick, Bozo keeps humping her ass.

For someone who didn't get to see what occurred, your statement suggests that Bozo as you call him, was doing the wrong thing, which wasn't the case.

For someone who didn't get to see what occurred, your statement suggests that Bozo as you call him, was doing the wrong thing, which wasn't the case.

I saw the whole thing. I recorded the whole thing. The video isn't worth posting due to no action.

A boyfriend trying to hump a girlfriend that isn't feeling well is in fact "doing the wrong thing".

I saw the whole thing. I recorded the whole thing. The video isn't worth posting due to no action.

A boyfriend trying to hump a girlfriend that isn't feeling well is in fact "doing the wrong thing".

Sorry Prodog, my mistake. Should have realised that someone that didn't understand what was actually happening, has probably never been in a real relationship. So, just to help you for the future:

Leora was playing along with the dry humping, while they were involved in a lengthy conversation, which also included a lot of laughing and joking.  Leora wrapped herself around Paul after he turned to face the wall and started stroking his back and arm. In fact, she's was actually fondling him.

Was it worth watching? Yes because it gave a real insight into the couples' relationship, not just the crap that is continually posted about them.

And just for the record, people in a long term relationship like Leora and Paul, don't have to spend their energy 'trying to get some', it just happens when it's meant to.

Sorry Prodog, my mistake. Should have realised that someone that didn't understand what was actually happening, has probably never been in a real relationship. So, just to help you for the future:

Leora was playing along with the dry humping, while they were involved in a lengthy conversation, which also included a lot of laughing and joking.  Leora wrapped herself around Paul after he turned to face the wall and started stroking his back and arm. In fact, she's was actually fon

Was it worth watching? Yes because it gave a real insight into the couples' relationship, not just the crap that is continually posted about them

Think you may just be looking for an argument, different situations are always open to different interpretations,and as such they should be respected by others,not used to start personal insults.....you don't accept what Prodog saw, yet you pass judgement on his personal life without knowing anything about it,double standards methinks.

Leora was playing along with the dry humping, while they were involved in a lengthy conversation, which also included a lot of laughing and joking.  Leora wrapped herself around Paul after he turned to face the wall and started stroking his back and arm. In fact, she's was actually fondling him.

Was it worth watching? Yes because it gave a real insight into the couples' relationship, not just the crap that is continually posted about them.

And just for the record, people in a long term relationship like Leora and Paul, don't have to spend their energy 'trying to get some', it just happens when it's meant to.

LOL Well since you came out swinging for no apparent reason maybe we should start talking about her constantly pushing his hands away. He was trying to put his hands up her shirt and she kept pushing them away. He was mashing her vaginer (pronounced Vaj-Gine-Er) and she moved herself to stop him. He went to grab her boob and she put her hand up not even touching him and made him stop.

So basically the argument can go both ways. The point is that duder up there was joking when he called him a bozo because she was clearly not into it right now because she's sick. Everyone that's been on this forum for more then a week knows that Leora is pretty much good to go at any time no matter what. But if she's making him back off then she's clearly under the weather.

Yeah I know sarcasm and jokes don't translate well through the written word but it was clearly a joke. Yeah it was at Paul's expense but it's not like we're supposed to revere these people.

No, not because of different interpretations of the same situation. I based my opinion on how I interpreted what I saw, Prodog based on what he saw. The issue being you can't take one action out of context and word it in such a way that gives anyone reading the post that did not see what occurred the wrong impression.