Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

I joined this site for one reason, Leora is perfection. I first fell in love where her bum but everything else about her is wonderful.

I discovered Leora a few days ago during an unauthorized pop up. I captured quite a bit today but only of the same quality as is already there.

I hope this does not sound like a rude request, but can anyone point me in the direction of any images showing her butthole. It is my personal kink and I would love to see some. At the moment busy D/L ing everything I can about this goddess and it's shown so many links have been removed. Do people have archives?

I joined this site for one reason, Leora is perfection. I first fell in love where her bum but everything else about her is wonderful.

I discovered Leora a few days ago during an unauthorized pop up. I captured quite a bit today but only of the same quality as is already there.

I hope this does not sound like a rude request, but can anyone point me in the direction of any images showing her butthole. It is my personal kink and I would love to see some. At the moment busy D/L ing everything I can about this goddess and it's shown so many links have been removed. Do people have archives?

You are not alone. There seems to be a very large fan club, or should I say -- secret brotherhood -- at CC dedicated to Leora, their one and only queen. I'm sure once you are accepted into that tribe, some one will give you pointers after you've undergone their initiation rituals.

And yes, she's a 10, but I must be objective and fair to all the ladies because I'm a mod, so I never show my preferences.  ;D

You are not alone. There seems to be a very large fan club, or should I say -- secret brotherhood -- at CC dedicated to Leora, their one and only queen. I'm sure once you are accepted into that tribe, some one will give you pointers after you've undergone their initiation rituals.

And yes, she's a 10, but I must be objective and fair to all the ladies because I'm a mod, so I never show my preferences.  ;D

Rituals - I'll go through anything  ;D All those 100s of pictures and videos that have gone - I'm willing to take the ring to Mordor if I get to see Leora's ring. I don't think have slept for 2 does through watching her but I used the very primitive method of screen dump and am I so annoyed with myself when I double click and erase that perfect shot. I would give anything to be Paul and she would never leave my bed.

Any advice on posting images ... but like I said I don't think I have enough quality.

Ah I see I somehow have to pay $12 which apparently is difficult from Europe. I have no bitcoin but I'll see what I can do. Giftrocket?

Just a further question - if I subscribe to dirtybin then do I get to see the older videos or have they actually vanished. All I get is a blank page at the moment which doesn't really encourage me that they actually still exist. Sorry if I have posted in an inappropriate place - I'm just so excited about Leora ... and the sleep deprivation she has cause me. 

@BBsq9 you'll find no bigger fan of leora than me I have haven't slept since 2013 lol when I joined this site.. Don't post much here on cc anymore because most of the kids in the sandbox don't get along and after awhile you just get tired of all the bickering. Scooter dog is probably right there with me in the fan club. Cc sheriff and squirrel I think could vouch for me.

Welcome to the club please watch your mail for your Leora Paul fanclub packet should arrive in about 2 weeks.

Rituals - I'll go through anything  ;D All those 100s of pictures and videos that have gone - I'm willing to take the ring to Mordor if I get to see Leora's ring. I don't think have slept for 2 does through watching her but I used the very primitive method of screen dump and am I so annoyed with myself when I double click and erase that perfect shot. I would give anything to be Paul and she would never leave my bed.

Any advice on posting images ... but like I said I don't think I have enough quality.

Ah I see I somehow have to pay $12 which apparently is difficult from Europe. I have no bitcoin but I'll see what I can do. Giftrocket?

Just a further question - if I subscribe to dirtybin then do I get to see the older videos or have they actually vanished. All I get is a blank page at the moment which doesn't really encourage me that they actually still exist. Sorry if I have posted in an inappropriate place - I'm just so excited about Leora ... and the sleep deprivation she has cause me.

Welcome BBsq69 , you can sit in Leora fan club ha place for you , enjoy the incomparable beauty of this woman, and the best smile of all RLC . Over time you will learn the right moments to rest .

As Pepe said, just beware of some children in the forum, it makes you move away , but other than that the forum this full of good and helpful people .

Welcome.

Welcome BBsq69 , you can sit in Leora fan club ha place for you , enjoy the incomparable beauty of this woman, and the best smile of all RLC . Over time you will learn the right moments to rest .

As Pepe said, just beware of some children in the forum, it makes you move away , but other than that the forum this full of good and helpful people .

Welcome.

Thank you Scooter. I hope I prove a worthy member.  :) At my age I hope I can avoid worrying about 'the children.' I just want to admire Leora.

Actually I think I'll take a break now, as I just missed the shot of her walking naked through the hall. Got one of her bending over to change though but she now appears to be fully dressed and, I noticed this last night on the sofa, is developing a nasty cough.

Thank you Scooter. I hope I prove a worthy member.  :) At my age I hope I can avoid worrying about 'the children.' I just want to admire Leora.

Actually I think I'll take a break now, as I just missed the shot of her walking naked through the hall. Got one of her bending over to change though but she now appears to be fully dressed and, I noticed this last night on the sofa, is developing a nasty cough.

Maybe you can take me doubts. I will send you her for PM