Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

HE MUST HAVE WALKED THROUGH THE HOUSE QUIETLY FOR SCOOTER AND LEORA NOT TO HEAR HIM,NOT ONLY DID HE CATCH HER MASTURBATING,HE PROBABLY SAW WHAT SHE WAS LOOKING AT ON THE LAPTOP,CAN SOMEBODY SAY AWKWARD!!!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :drool: :drool:

He finally found out that Leora doesn't fantasize about him and his bent dick.  :lmao:  :lmao:

What a waste of perfect pussy,it almost brings me to tears to know that as long as Leora stays with Paul she may never know what a good fuck or orgasm from her partner feels like,if she ever decided to cheat on him and get a taste(pun intended) of another cock, his ass is screwed,I think that she really does love him because if she didn't then she would have left him a long time ago for repeatedly under-performing in the bed.

I wish I could put something in her hot oven. :drool: :drool: :drool:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

That really IS a super-shot!

Worrying, however, in that she's still playing with fire, after being burnt once on the oven, yet continues to tend to it without at least an apron.

Not that WE mind in the least, mind you! That view is absolutely second to none!

But hope the poor girl is careful to protect those perfect thighs from the harsh heat and avoid any potential for further damage to her precious skin.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I think this was the one time she forgot to bend at the knees which she almost always does when she's naked I've got dozens of shots of her today wearing knickers bending like it is going out of fashion but when she's naked now she's always very careful - she often does her hair in the bathroom because she knows she'll bend doing that (although she did a bit recently but avoided any serious bending) and often you see her check herself and put on panties just before doing her hair. With make-u[ pr Thee Creaming she doesn't bother. It's a shame because pantyless bends are my favourite shot.

It also shows how shockingly I've fallen behind on posting because I had this shot but with her weird hours I just have no time to keep up.