Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Yep.  the past 3 days  have been uneventful.  I think she's on her period or something.

The problem has been the sleeping arrangements. Leora is staying up until at least the time she used to while Paul sleeps in the bed. She joins him for an hour then he gets up and 1-2 hours later she wakes up and gets him some food. Then he goes out and she sleeps on the couch being too tired to do anything else. By the time she wakes up she either has to go out or Paul returns. One day she went out early with Paul having had almost no sleep. I'm surprised she doesn't collapse with tiredness. 

The problem has been the sleeping arrangements. Leora is staying up until at least the time she used to while Paul sleeps in the bed. She joins him for an hour then he gets up and 1-2 hours later she wakes up and gets him some food. Then he goes out and she sleeps on the couch being too tired to do anything else. By the time she wakes up she either has to go out or Paul returns. One day she went out early with Paul having had almost no sleep. I'm surprised she doesn't collapse with tiredness.

The lack of sleep will catch up to her sooner or later. Her and Paul don't seem to be getting along to well lately.

If this apartment is in Russia then why hasn't RLC given any of the ladies from Nora's old apartment their own place yet,there would be no imigration issues here if they are already in their own home country.

Kristy,Kamila,Alisa and MY BABY RITA could all be living together right now. :yes: :yes: :hi: :hi: