Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

[quote author=peking link=topic=7398

.msg186865#msg186865 date=1449006180]

lol

After reading this - as it's said these tenants allegedly do - the sentiments are probably mutual!

In at least one of those shots he appears to be looking 'daggers' at the camera, a stare no doubt intended for the attention of the more critical of the camcaps brigade!

Not sure if the 'bitch slap' would be motivated by jealousy, or sheer frustration at his unwillingness to seize the initiative when the object of his (and our) affections is lying there, right before his eyes (and readied hands). Please discuss! :-)))

It is almost a certainty that Paul was either a baker, or went on a breadmaking course.

If you watch the way he kneads Leora's ass and thighs, it's exactly like kneading dough for bread.

It is also the least sensual and sexual foreplay I have ever witnessed!!

:no: :no:

Почему бы вам не просто пойти спать Павла? Вы знаете, Ва она нуждается, так что лучше вы спите, не так ли?

Why don't you just go to bed Paul? You know wha she needs so it's better you are asleep isn't it?

leora legs apart you touch her pussy without panties and paul on as if nothing was going on ... I really have no words

An hour an a half later she is still laying next to Paul with her flimsy nightie on hiked up to her waist with nothing underneath and yet he still finds something important to do on the laptop. If that was my wife, and she ain't no Leora, I would at least have a boner

Guest TxFeller

An hour an a half later she is still laying next to Paul with her flimsy nightie on hiked up to her waist with nothing underneath and yet he still finds something important to do on the laptop. If that was my wife, and she ain't no Leora, I would at least have a boner

Yes, but you probably don't have ED. The more I observe Paul, the more I am convinced that is his issue. It's actually very sweet how understanding Leora is of his problem and how she finds many opportunities to give him affection in spite of everything. If I was in his position, I wouldn't want to BE in his position, not with a problem like that, anyhow.