Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Talking of sunshine.... Leora may well be making hay while the sun shines. She just went out without changing and left after putting on a skirt and coat over her clothes that she wore last night.

Perhaps it was on impulse, when her better judgement let her down, or she was just too weak to resist when a chance opened up for her to have another clandestine meeting. It did seem rather sudden and unplanned, but how would WE know?!

I also suspect this may be the safe time of the month for her, if you get my drift?...

Let's see how long she's gone and what happens when she gets back, eh?!

Of course I may have missed something that happened in the hours leading up to this. I know she was on the couch and then moved to the bedroom, but after that I don't know.

It seems unlikely she would have a shower and then climb back into the same clothes before going out.

Probably banking on having a shower where she's going and having a spare set of clothes to change into when she arrives.

Anyone else notice anything?

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎05 at 8:16 AM, StnCld316 said:

Those pants Paul has on must be as ripe as Lev's Onesy Suit. He has worn them everyday for almost 2 weeks.

So many of them wear the same things day after day such as Sasha but Nelly's concerning me recently. So often she doesn't wear underwear and yet seems to have very limited wardrobe. I know she showers a lot but the green and black checkered dress has been clinging to her body on and off for 3 or 4 days and she's even slept in it! Possibly twice!!!

So many of them wear the same things day after day such as Sasha but Nelly's concerning me recently. So often she doesn't wear underwear and yet seems to have very limited wardrobe. I know she showers a lot but the green and black checkered dress has been clinging to her body on and off for 3 or 4 days and she's even slept in it! Possibly twice!!!

I agree that many of the tenants tend to wear the same things for days on end. I put this down partly to wearing what they feel like around the house - many of us do that, being far more attentive to what we wear when going out and meeting people - and partly the climate, which may not be as hot and humid as it is for many of the rest of us.

There's always the possibility of owning several items, that are identical, to wear around the house for mere comfort, plus modern day washing machines and dryers can allow quick turnarounds for wardrobes  (no hanging out the washing and waiting days for it to dry).

Other than that there's certainly no bow to the fact that countess people are watching them and expecting them to be a little more fashion conscious, not to mention hygienic.

Given the nose picking and other unselfconscious habits being demonstrated regardless, we should expect no better!

Thankfully Leora does not follow the trend and rings the chances constantly, while Nelly, as mentioned, does shower often and perhaps sees wearing no underwear as more hygienic anyway.

Does she have limited wardrobe options? Well, her being naked so often may help her overcome that!

We probably should be less critical of what they wear around their own lounge rooms as they only need to please themselves really, Lev and Paul perhaps most at risk by taking such chances of being rejected by their partners (more than usual, that is) by being on the nose, so often!

Luckily we don't have smellovision. Yet! That might need to go through a very dirty bin!