Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

It's kinda funny she wears a bra and panties a lot in the apartment. I mean why bother? naked or with clothing to go out. Fine, but really wouldn't she prefer to be nude most of the time unless it's cold in the room?

We did speculate some time ago about her job. Some of us thought nurse or pharmacist.

Surely if she is administering injections she must be medically trained (I'm discounting drug addict of course!!).

Seeing her in her nurses outfit would be amazing!!!

Not necessarily. Had to give an old gf some shots twice  a day. They came like this prepacked, one syringe in a separate bag. Just remove cap and injekt to stomak or butt. Cant remember what it was for, some kind of antibiotics i think

Paul gets my vote for "The Most Inconsiderate Person Ever".  Poor Leora has to get up early for work and there's Paul, surfing away, IN BED, instead of in the living room, where he wouldn't bother Leora.  She may not mind, but it would be extremely annoying to most people.  Of course, this is just one example of his selfish and inconsiderate attitude.

I think it was Leora's alledged account on this forum that said leora asks him to stay with her while he sits on his laptop. She prefers him next to her then him in the livingroom.

My gf is the same way. She enjoys it more to have me next to her watching a movie on my laptop then sleeping alone. You can;t judge befor you know all the details.

Not saying Paul is a saint, but I don;t think he should be burned for this..

I wish I had that much free time to make graphs of how much people stay nude and have sex.

What exactly is the point of this? These couples are not competing with each other for our votes. Get a life buddy.