Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Guest Squirrel

Anyone here watched Shameless?

On of the characters in it reminds me of Leora, she's plays the character Karen Maguire.

Yes. It's a surprisingly hilarious satire about the current state of our society. Perhaps even a form of exquisite literature masquerading as Petronian or Chaucerian humor.

Macy's character reminds me of TBG150 and Squirrel. We have that much class...

Shameless is not TV fiction it is a documentary!!!! Every character really exists. The UK is full of sink estates that are full of wasters, spongers, and lazy fuckers!!!

I love her character. At the beginning she was a cock sucking young girl. She has got a fucking sexy mouth!! You would just have to be careful of those protruding teeth!!!!

Sorry I was being too parochial!!

Shameless is a good TV programme on a UK channel.

A sink estate is a way to describe an area that is sinking into social deprivation because of the lack of money, jobs and education. The estates are usually owned and run by the local government.

Sink estates are the result of poverty for sure but they are usually made worse by the unwillingness for residents to attempt to support themselves or better themselves by getting an education and being willing to get off their fat butts and do a days work. I guess they would be called ghetto's in the US. In the UK they are not based on colour they are founded on poor education across all races.

I was actually brought up and lived 20 years on a 'council estate' (another name for a sink estate). I managed to work my butt off and made a better life for myself.

Stephan would probably live on a sink estate. The lazy fucker never leaves the house