Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

I think there's no question that they live in Krasnoyarsk; that L&P live in the same apartment complex as Maya & Stepen; and that it's noisy as hell, all of which has been decided long ago.

I'm not sure if I agree with that.  When you hear the construction at Leora's house, you can't hear a thing a Maya's.  I do believe that Alina lives close to Leora's house however.  I heard the same construction before but just not as loud.

Guest Squirrel

I think there's no question that they live in Krasnoyarsk; that L&P live in the same apartment complex as Maya & Stepen; and that it's noisy as hell, all of which has been decided long ago.

I'm not sure if I agree with that.  When you hear the construction at Leora's house, you can't hear a thing a Maya's.  I do believe that Alina lives close to Leora's house however.  I heard the same construction before but just not as loud.

I heard the same construction noise, from both apartments, at the same time of day, and not as loud as at Maya's place. I suspect M&S's apartment is at the end of the complex, or on an adjacent block.

Guest Squirrel

in the summer where maya at the window was open, but was the crash heard just as with leora because I can still remember it

Yes. Ja. I heard that. But I also heard jackhammers and buzz-saws, at the same time. It lasted for days. Ich kan un kleine Dutch sprechen. Lo siento mucho, mi amigo...

Guest Squirrel

Wait, how do we know Maya is a hair dresser?

We know it because she's done it to her girlfriends and strangers in her apartment.

Mark and Lina both did the same thing ("on the side," which means "under the table" in American English).

There are videos of Maya and Mark (he's buck naked in one) and Lina at work.

As for the concepts of Maya "buck naked" doing her work, I'm due for a hair cut myself. Just a little "trim."  ;D

More detective work required?

Personally, if I wanted a bucket of KFC, I wouldn't drive across a river if there was one on my side. And hell, we don't know if ANY RLC people even own cars.

Hence, it's possible that the apartment complex for L&P and M&S are located near 1) a KFC, and 2) a hair salon.

So, on which side of the river?

Stepan had a pile of Mag Wheels in the corner of the lounge room a while ago, maybe last year?, so I assumed he had a car to put them on.