Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Although I share the opinnion and paul drives me mad from time to time, I do have some understanding for him. C'mon guys - who of you heroes would enjoy sharing his gf with so many jerk offs, hehe? I have shared my gf before and I don't have a problem with it. But mostly guys want 1 more girl in bed. And very rarely - another guy to give the pleasure to a gf.  8)

For some reason, I can't 'like' other posts. Otherwise...SC., those are beautiful. What a delectable female that is.

@gogism. It was the uploader that made it not available to the U.S., not YouTube. Maybe copyright reasons.

Nicole is my lifelong dream girl. I'd drink her bath water.  8)

No clue what country you are in 'gogism' but that video can't be viewed in the U.S..

I pulled down a more complete explanation from my tor browser (hoping I could could see the thing.) Maybe if we promised to turn our sound off, those fat bastards would let us watch it.    >:(

post-19450-145739628662_thumb.png

On ‎2015‎-‎02‎-‎14 at 2:17 PM, tbg150 said:

No clue what country you are in 'gogism' but that video can't be viewed in the U.S..

A quick U.S. YouTube search brings up this one. I assume it's the same clip.

(The YouTube Video is no Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

BTW, "To Die For" is my favorite NK movie.

On ‎2015‎-‎02‎-‎14 at 5:52 PM, Prodog said:

A quick U.S. YouTube search brings up this one. I assume it's the same clip.

(The YouTube Video is no Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

BTW, "To Die For" is my favorite NK movie.

The one at the top of the page, It wouldn't play. Said not available for play in my Country.

This one works fine.  Thanks.