Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Pantieless for 15+ hours. As usual strategically placed cushions and the usual helpful contribution from the dog who I swear moved the cushions plus her facing the wrong way with the laptop robbed us of epic shots of Leora. Naturally the very shots when the sheet came off in daylight and when she carried Scooter with the top I think riding high I missed due to rebooting the camera and missing the switch to kitchen cam.

Here's a couple of the best but (even given motion) the results are a tad disappointing and nothing to match the clarity of some of the bends I've captured.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

There's a hint of pinkness which I'm willing to believe is not an illusion.

Does she have a cute puss? I like the fact it's completely shaved but perhaps it could be a tad more interesting. Even after a vigorous bate it almost looks untouched. Anyway, enough of me musing, these are just walking around at about 12.00 p.m. Leora time. It looks pretty cute here.

I used to fantasize about Mindy (Pam Dawber) wandering around her appartment like this.

Does she have a cute puss? I like the fact it's completely shaved but perhaps it could be a tad more interesting. Even after a vigorous bate it almost looks untouched. Anyway, enough of me musing, these are just walking around at about 12.00 p.m. Leora time. It looks pretty cute here.

what wold make it more interesting some bush hair

No No Please No Hair!!!!!

Maybe some close up High Definition speculum playing now that would be great!!

I like your thinking but honestly I'd settle for a standard Playboy set with the ubiquitous double page full frontal and the classic on all 4 fours looking over her shoulder. Sadly I don't think those wondrous shots will ever happen, but my imagination is pretty vivid.

I used to fantasize about Mindy (Pam Dawber) wandering around her appartment like this.

That's awesome, but why don't you record it as a video? If a picture worths a thousand words, a video worth a thousand * seconds * fps words! (or wanks)

That's awesome, but why don't you record it as a video? If a picture worths a thousand words, a video worth a thousand * seconds * fps words! (or wanks)

Because I do not have time to edit such a video. It takes enough time for me to deliver all the pictures I do. I did some gifs a while back which worked for me at first but then stopped working on the file host so it's not worth my time. I'm happy to share what I capture if it's worth seeing but sometimes I wonder if it's worth it as only a small number thanks and they are largely the other image posters plus of course as I am not a full member I don't get to see all the other material people are putting in the site's archive although I am always grateful to the video posters.

BTW Thank you for liking it.