Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

To answer you directly. It's partly due to the standards Leora has set herself. The last few days both Paul and Leora must have spent at least 75% time lying on their bed or the couch really doing nothing. If anything, apart from his brief walkie-talkie tests, Paul has been far more inactive. If he was properly away maybe Leora would at least think about entertaining us and her familiar way but that hasn't happened. The 2 'K's were very cute but every day seemed to be exactly the same whereas with Leora and Paul there has been a bit of variety. Other criticisms I guess have been about the sex, which doesn't bother me too much but while Leora is making slow progress on the bating, the couple's sex is showing no improvement and might actually be getting worse. Also this idea of starting to prepare to go sleep 7-8 hours before they actually do is immensely tedious and seems to be getting worse. They should become more active again. She should bate like Zoya nad they should fuck like Adriana and Daniel or at least with the frequency and abandon of Mario and Carla, but with Paul in the relationship that is never going to happen. I'm only posting this because it's so dull at the moment.

i cant find the zoya bating :)

Leora cares for herself, and Paul is helping his way, he saw every day to buy medicine for her, she has enough knowledge to self medicate because of their profession and paul trust her for it, I'm sure that if she find that is not enough, you'll look for a doctor, or paul will do this (as already happened before, since she was sick). Paul is often cold and heartless, but it has not much to speak of him in these last two weeks, he has proved attentive and affectionate with her, and are searching to spend more time with her than working at your desk, you can view it , so spend more time at the table when she's ready for bed or busy with something, he goes to the 6 am working at his desk for this period she is sleeping. Those two weeks he has shown another person, and I'm very happy about it, because the smile on her face is rewarding.

Very difficult to draw any lasting conclusions about the relationship of this pair from the visuals.

Without speaking their language, or understanding their culture, it's difficult for us to appraise them.

There are many moments when they seem affectionate towards one another (and their dog!) while she tends to cater to his needs, in terms of food, housework and physical satisfaction, within reason, while he does not reciprocate quite as effectively as she does to his needs, which is not unusual in many couples.

They seldom row, exactly, though there are a few occasional sulks from her (not that often though) while he can appear pathetic, at times, for following her from room to room, almost in the same way that their dog does!

The dog always follows her, not him. She leads both of them (and us) a merry chase!

Her speed in flitting from room to room, on a  whim, makes it hard for us to keep up.

She's well within her rights to move around at will, maybe trying to get some space for herself and some 'me time'  which he may be reluctant to give her.

Then again she may be dependent on him for many things that we don't know about.

He may have rescued her from a tyrant or a bully, for instance, in the past, but now she's facing the opposite problem of  dealing with his insecurities and his dependency on her for his needs, rather than being a  victim.

What I'm trying to say is that we can't judge this couple by our own standards of behaviour in a similar relationship.

She does seem to have the whip hand, so to speak, while he has to tread a difficult line.

No surprise, though, if he's jealous of her being the centre of attention and not him.

Every couple on this site has a different kind of relationship and that's part of the fascination.

So we should not be too quick to make assumptions.

So far they seem to be coping under the unnatural conditions of their virtual goldfish bowl. I know it wouldn't work for me, if I was there!   

What do others think? Is he a total write off? Or just making the best of a difficult situation to get through some financial hard times? Is she doing the same? Or just loving the chance to be an exhibitionist?

The longest haiku ever.  :)

That's an interesting observation about Paul's treatment of Leora.

I can't watch everything and have not seen him getting medicine, or helping her with that, but maybe I'm relying too much on photos posted here, which don't show any of that taking place.

I do watch the site itself, but again I've seen nothing there at all like that, of him showing the kind of caring mentioned here.

I must have missed it all.

If that's the reason why he's at the computer well into the night, so that she can sleep and that's why he sleeps until much later than she does, in their bed,  then what you're saying does make sense.

Yet others have said he's also been seen abusing her, so I don't know what to believe sometimes.

I haven't seen him abuse her either, but it's impossible to watch all day long, so rely on the forum to see what I've missed.