Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Guest TxFeller

That's an interesting observation about Paul's treatment of Leora.

I can't watch everything and have not seen him getting medicine, or helping her with that, but maybe I'm relying too much on photos posted here, which don't show any of that taking place.

I do watch the site itself, but again I've seen nothing there at all like that, of him showing the kind of caring mentioned here.

I must have missed it all.

If that's the reason why he's at the computer well into the night, so that she can sleep and that's why he sleeps until much later than she does, in their bed,  then what you're saying does make sense.

Yet others have said he's also been seen abusing her, so I don't know what to believe sometimes.

I haven't seen him abuse her either, but it's impossible to watch all day long, so rely on the forum to see what I've missed.

I think the comments about Paul are frequently too critical. He is living with a woman who gets a LOT of attention and praise (based on the most superficial of characteristics), even if it's from men (women, too?) she will never see. He can have Leora any time he wants her if truth be told and, coming from someone who has had this in his life, it gets boring pretty quickly. Observing them together when Leora's feeling chatty, though I don't speak Russian, it's easy to tell the things she chooses to talk about are insubstantial, even air-headed, topics requiring no deep thought at all. If Paul chose to try and talk about something deep with her, she'd get a blank face in no time because there'd be nothing going on inside her head.

A woman like that becomes ornamental. Yes, she has her sweet moments and she has IMO a perfect butt (though very mundane puss), keeps a very tidy, clean home, is evidently is a passable cook, though not one to get into more complex meals, and is willing and able to have sex at the drop of a hat. But, there has to be more to a coexistence than sex with a vain, prissy woman with delusions of grandeur.

I can perfectly understand why Paul would be tired of Leora at times.

she has IMO a perfect butt (though very mundane puss)

Almost exactly what I have said.

BTW Not going to comment on your assessment of Leora otherwise as I speak very little Russian but feel you are unfair on her. She tries to take in interest in his devices and talks a lot more than he does - conversation if it isn't superficial tends to be short in relationships in general especially after a while. He could for instance take more of interest in her art. She seems to have to drag him and he never seems effusive in hos praise and think we all know Leora likes and possibly needs praise. She gets praise for superficial reasons because we aren't having conversations with her so it is difficult to praise her insight, her art, her laughter or even her intellect. I am just saying unless you really know someone, you don't really know them. And of course he could do something about his performance!

Oh dear I have commented.

Guest TxFeller

And of course he could do something about his performance!

Undoubtedly. I've seen him start to make love to her and then stop after just a few strokes as if there's simply not enough interest, but then try again briefly later, still without completion. Makes you wonder why he bothers at all, sometimes. :idk:

Leora can't help being sexy:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Postimage is declaring every file invalid so I'll fill these in later.

Still doing it. Tried files I'd previously uploaded and received the same message.