Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

One word to describe the last hour: VAGTASTIC.

Sadly before attempting any bends leading to back burger or even legendary butthole shots she's put on a thong. Still tits though.

what is a back burger

:trashcomputer:

All very odd.

I came back to see them sitting on the couch together and with her obviously naked, but with her knees up high blocking the view, with an occasional pat from her, or a stroke from him, with no real intent.

Every now and again she'd open her legs to get more comfortable, but at one point I saw him physically push her legs together again with his hands. Weird.

It's what happened before this that needs explaining.

Without knowing where the two of them were before they arrived together on the same couch, I can only guess.

Does anyone know what led up to this situation?

It looks like she thought she was alone and went to the GR naked with the intention of having a good rub, but was surprised by him suddenly joining her there.

Is that how others saw it?

She pulled her knees up after he told her to and she obeyed and then we saw her constantly showing him things on her mobile phone and smiling or laughing as if they were both sharing the content. She may have done that to try and fool him about what she was watching.

It looked like she was pretending to be innocently looking at her phone, when he came in, rather than deliberately being turned on.

And then continuing the deception until she got bored with it. Then putting on some undies and beginning to apply make up and eventually getting dressed to go out. 

But the mystery to me is what she was doing before he arrived in the room. Had she barely started, or was she interrupted in full flight? There's no pictures or mention of anyone seeing anything significant before these pictures here were taken.

Which I'd seen live right after switching on my computer after being out for some hours.

Did everyone else come back the same time as I did and miss how it all began?

All very odd.

I came back to see them sitting on the couch together and with her obviously naked, but with her knees up high blocking the view, with an occasional pat from her, or a stroke from him, with no real intent.

Every now and again she'd open her legs to get more comfortable, but at one point I saw him physically push her legs together again with his hands. Weird.

Without knowing where the two of them were before they arrived together on the same couch, I can only guess.

It looks like she thought she was alone and went to the GR naked with the intention of having a good rub, but was surprised by him suddenly joining her there.

She pulled her knees up after he told her to and she obeyed and then we saw her constantly showing him things on her mobile phone and smiling or laughing as if they were both sharing the content. She may have done that to try and fool him about what she was watching.

It looked like she was pretending to be innocently looking at her phone, when he came in, rather than deliberately being turned on.

And then continuing the deception until she got bored with it. Then putting on some undies and beginning to apply make up and eventually getting dressed to go out. 

But the mystery to me is what she was doing before he arrived in the room. Had she barely started, or was she interrupted in full flight? There's no pictures or mention of anyone seeing anything significant before these pictures here were taken.

Which I'd seen live right after switching on my computer after being out for some hours.

Their relationship has been odd from the very start. she had just finished showering and came into the GR. She didn't get dressed but sat on the sofa and started playing with her phone naked. She then called out to him to show him something on her phone. But it seemed like a bait to try and get him in the mood. Didn't seem to work. She placed his hand on her pussy but he took it away pushed her legs closed and started playing his guitar next to her.  A few moments later she gets up and gets dressed

All very odd.

Pepe will accuse me of over analysing and just to enjoy it so I guess I'd give you the same advice. Being naked in the GR or the LR with Paul there is actually nothing new. Over recent days she has become even more attached to her phone to such an extent that sitting on a chair with her pussy visible to some angles while ahe spends an hour or more before getting on with hair and make up is almost the norm. The difference was the perfect angle and the way she was sitting. Also she fended of Paul's attempts to close her legs but as he'd had a good feel then she was liable to feel he was being a bit precious.

And here's the final thing, twice she called him into the GR so she felt comfortable and he didn't really press the point like I have seen him before. She's done the stroking in front of Paul before so I can't imagine he didn't think there was a possibility even though a full session was never going to happen. Like I commented a few days ago she seems to be enjoying testing Paul. She has been caught post bate once and in the shower after bating once and then she bated while he was in the bedroom which really surprised me - she got away with that one, especially after rejecting Paul so many times.

(The image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

This the point I was making in the masturbation thread and the view during her last bate in the LR - you barely see anything whereas in the GR the honey pot is often pointing at the camera. She's fingering now so look like this might be it.