Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

After she returned from ballet(?) she went out with Paul despite not having changed. I went over to Nelly who had 2 consecutive showers - not surprised because that green dress must be really honking by now (3 days and 2 nights!). I wasn't away long to find Leora in a nightie (it's barely a dress) reading a bedtime story to Paul who she is now treating to some loud rock while he tries to sleep. Anyway she must have changed out of that leotard so did anyone capture her naked or changing?

And is that when the shower happened?

After she returned from ballet(?) she went out with Paul despite not having changed. I went over to Nelly who had 2 consecutive showers - not surprised because that green dress must be really honking by now (3 days and 2 nights!). I wasn't away long to find Leora in a nightie (it's barely a dress) reading a bedtime story to Paul who she is now treating to some loud rock while he tries to sleep. Anyway she must have changed out of that leotard so did anyone capture her naked or changing?

And is that when the shower happened?

Where I got the video from was dated yesterday

Where I got the video from was dated yesterday

Oh really! That's come as a surprise to me - a pleasant surprise  :)

Off to lunch now - someone will make me sandwiches because of my hand - but I strongly suspect Leora of being pantieless so look out for any revealing bends.

Update: she's having a bath