Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Domestic violence is a big issue at the moment, but I think he was in control of his emotions. Just. And control in itself is not really healthy between partners, anyway, who should be working together, not having power struggles.

He did lose control 7-8 weeks ago. Often the woman (and more often than you'd think the man) brush off these incidents in their hands but I knew a woman with that ridiculous forgiving attitude and all I can say is that it ended very badly indeed. Nothing I could have said would have changed her belief.

What I would add is that relationships are complex and of course they are people in controlling relationship but then only properly work when the person being controlled is actually in control, if you know what a mean, so I wouldn't demonise very controlling relationship. We are right to mention patterns but only if you have camera on the people 24/7 then it's difficult to judge, and even then it is difficult to judge. I am just writing about relationships in general and not this one in particular.

I re-watched this a few times and I really believe that Paul had every intention of hitting Leora here. Listen to the fear in her voice and her movements at around the 25-second mark, and I think you'll agree. I would love to be completely wrong here and about all of Paul's shortcomings, but actions just don't lie, and this is just one of many over the 3+ months I've been watching this apartment for myself.

I'm not posting this to promote violence or as some kind of sick thrill of seeing someone abused or anything of the sort; I just think it's important for newer members to CC and RLC to know that most people's disdain for Paul is not entirely misplaced.

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

My woman is from moldova and she is russian speaker. having been curious i asked to watch the video and explain to me the reason of argument

Leora was bored in house and she repeatedly asked paul to go out for a walk.. even with dog or even to see shops... he didnt want (prefered his computer)  and started getting mad by her insisting.

we cant see leora  but seems (as my woman says) she did something.. maybe dropped something.. which made him explode and he stood up yelling "you think i cant "fuck" (break) everything in here? do you want me to throw scooter from window?" and she was scared...

My woman is from moldova and she is russian speaker. having been curious i asked to watch the video and explain to me the reason of argument

Leora was bored in house and she repeatedly asked paul to go out for a walk.. even with dog or even to see shops... he didnt want (prefered his computer)  and started getting mad by her insisting.

we cant see leora  but seems (as my woman says) she did something.. maybe dropped something.. which made him explode and he stood up yelling "you think i cant "fuck" (break) everything in here? do you want me to throw scooter from window?" and she was scared...

Interesting stuff. Please thank her for providing the translation. If Paul really did go and fuck everything in the apartment in the literal sense of the word, it wouldn't take too terribly long at 2-3 minutes per item  :P ...

I'm thinking of posting the entire thing from the time the dog arrived to the time he left (Roughly 30-35 minutes) just so everyone can see the whole picture for themselves, and because, hey, why not? It was probably the loudest I've ever heard Leora yell during an argument, and I think that's worth the upload in and of itself; girl's got some pipes on her.

I am able to record from 2 different devices, so there are multiple angles from the same time frame. I'll see if I can't get that cropped and uploaded later.

Thanks again for providing the translation, mitsoulas33.

Interesting stuff. Please thank her for providing the translation. If Paul really did go and fuck everything in the apartment in the literal sense of the word, it wouldn't take too terribly long at 2-3 minutes per item  :P ...

I'm thinking of posting the entire thing from the time the dog arrived to the time he left (Roughly 30-35 minutes) just so everyone can see the whole picture for themselves, and because, hey, why not? It was probably the loudest I've ever heard Leora yell during an argument, and I think that's worth the upload in and of itself; girl's got some pipes on her.

I am able to record from 2 different devices, so there are multiple angles from the same time frame. I'll see if I can't get that cropped and uploaded later.

Thanks again for providing the translation, mitsoulas33.

If you upload make sure you add it to the attachment center so you don't get banned.

He actually did jump up with his fist balled up and he drew back like he would punch her... Maybe for intimidation but I would not be surprised if he did go too far with that. That is some weak shit.

It seems to me like she is not in a good situation with him.

"Please get away from the guy.. he can't even please you for heaven sake" 

Out of all the guys on the site he is (in my opinion) by far the worst.

Guest TxFeller

It's possible. =) She's still sitting around more than an hour later without the panties.

How jaded do you have to be to get bored watching a good-looking woman getting her rocks off?  :idk:

That 4 a.m. slow motion session was beautiful. Masha and Sasha of the other RLC (Rabbits´ Real Life) had a competing session at the same time, but I switched very soon from Sasha´s overspeed pumping to watching Leora´s gentle finger moving slowly up and down her moist pussy. It´s true that she repeats the same maneuvers every time - she should be more imaginative. Some time ago she learned to put her finger inside, next she should learn to use both hands simultaneously (though she needs the left hand to caress her tits every now and then). And then new positions, vibes, whatever.

Of course this is also a sad story - the man sleeping in the bedroom, the woman caressing herself in the living room. I would not be happy if my wife did that - but fortunately, she has no need for it. Anyway, Leora and Paul are much closer to the real life of a voyeur than Masha and Sasha leading the rabbits´ life.

That reminds me of an old joke. An elderly man died and his wife who believed in after-death life wanted to get into contact with him through a famous psychic. The psychic rubbed her crystal ball vigorously, and finally the husband´s rasping voice was heard from far away. The wife was happy and asked how the husband spends his days. The man said: all we do is sunbathe, eat and fuck. The wife was surprised and said that she thought Heaven is different. And the husband answered: I am not in any Heaven, I am now a rabbit in Australia.