Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

T

Of course this is also a sad story - the man sleeping in the bedroom, the woman caressing herself in the living room. I would not be happy if my wife did that - but fortunately, she has no need for it. Anyway, Leora and Paul are much closer to the real life of a voyeur than Masha and Sasha leading the rabbits´ life.

I think this a societal problem with masturbation as being something 'wrong'. If you or your partner has an individual wank does not really damage the partnership. People are not necessarily horny in synch and in a recent survey many women are thinking about celebrities and many men are thinking about female work colleagues while having sex with their partners. I understand the psychology of the 'unsatisfied' partner that the sexual relationship should be enough but it  is a bout time we moved past that - at least talk about it.

Much appreciation, too, from me for all those who've posted the videos, gifs and pictures of the luscious Leora this morning.

She possesses amazing stamina and stay-awake capabilities compared to most of her fans, I'm sure!

It's lucky that those of us on one side of the world can watch her live in a late afternoon session, her time, while others across the planet can see her in an early hours of the morning show instead! And both camps can then watch recordings of those others we're too sleepy to stay up for!

I would have had a perfect  close up  video  but my damn  connection froze  right at  the orgasm  so i never got it.    if  you  still want me to upload what i got just let me know.

Go for it, be interesting to see.

Leora's first bate from yesterday, up close and personal.

Sorry for the Freeze at the end... my internet was acting very weird at the time.

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).