Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Yes, Sweden is a fucked up place. Please don't project your sense of morality onto other people. Everything in Russia is a shade of grey. It's just who they are.

:BS: :wtf: sweden is NOT a fucked up place...... :welcome:

Yes, Sweden is a fucked up place. Please don't project your sense of morality onto other people. Everything in Russia is a shade of grey. It's just who they are.

Of course, a man who calls himself spionkopf will think it's wrong to have laws against spying on his girlfriend =)

Guest TxFeller

You think he can pro-create now?

:lmao: Not with how short a time he stays "in the saddle". He'd have to be part rabbit.

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎06 at 2:08 PM, noxom said:

Hide Blowjob

(Upload.net is not permitted. The link has been removed).

Après l'éjaculation de Paul sur la bouche de Léora, le chien est venu lécher le sperme qu'il y avait sur les draps !!!! :lmao:

Guest TxFeller

Après l'éjaculation de Paul sur la bouche de Léora, le chien est venu lécher le sperme qu'il y avait sur les draps !!!! :lmao:

EWWWWWwwwww.... Vous êtes hilarant, cependant.  :lmao:

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎10 at 1:10 PM, tFighterPilot said:

Some of this morning's nudity. I woke up a bit early so I thought why not check what's up in RLC, only to discover that Leora is completely naked. I only had a few minutes to spare before I had to head to the train. The reason I didn't follow her movement in the second video is that I wasn't home. I just left it recording for Bandicam's Trial's 10 minutes. Luckily she mostly stayed in front of the mirror.

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

beautiful girl 8)

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎10 at 1:10 PM, tFighterPilot said:

Some of this morning's nudity. I woke up a bit early so I thought why not check what's up in RLC, only to discover that Leora is completely naked. I only had a few minutes to spare before I had to head to the train. The reason I didn't follow her movement in the second video is that I wasn't home. I just left it recording for Bandicam's Trial's 10 minutes. Luckily she mostly stayed in front of the mirror.

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed)

Thank you so much FighterPilot - normally I'd have seen this live but their odd hours finally defeated me.