Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Kind of new here, appreciate all of the effort from all of the people users upload videos, as soon as I get my software in check I will begin uploading as well.

Is it me or is RECORD_2013_12_31_06_08_04_480.FLV posted previously was not exacly...leora and paul...? Just wondering. Seems like the webcam was recorded over the browser application lol.

Keep up the good work guys!

Guest Squirrel

Kind of new here, appreciate all of the effort from all of the people users upload videos, as soon as I get my software in check I will begin uploading as well.

Is it me or is RECORD_2013_12_31_06_08_04_480.FLV posted previously was not exacly...leora and paul...? Just wondering. Seems like the webcam was recorded over the browser application lol.

Keep up the good work guys!

We always welcome new members. Other than a few dead-heads, we're pretty much a fun group who likes to waste time without resorting to ebaum, Happy Tree Friends, or 4chan. A witty bunch here, we are... 8)

Have a blast.

I too want to thank Kaplan0106.

More than any other uploads I have always appreciated his the best.

Because with all the others I have encountered either problems, or the download trying to invade or mess up my computer, or trying to get me to sign up or something  And maybe the fault is with me, but I have always found his videos, easy, direct, and quick.

So three cheers for Kaplan, as far as I am concern.