Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

Can someone enlighten me on how to send a video I tried sending through here it didnt attach and I tried dirtybin its taking forever and day for them to send  password, and other suggestions would be fine trying to send a video. thats the link below.

(The Video Link is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎21 at 9:15 AM, American_Me said:

Can someone enlighten me on how to send a video I tried sending through here it didnt attach and I tried dirtybin its taking forever and day for them to send  password, and other suggestions would be fine trying to send a video. thats the link below.

(The Video Link is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

If you're asking what I think you're asking, you tried to attach files through the attachments option at the bottom of the dialog box and you don't think they uploaded to CC. Here is a screenshot of what your post looked like.

150521041536119616.jpg

(Image has been resized to fit in accordance with most monitors in use today).

As you can see there are two files which uploaded to the attachment center. If you are not seeing them when you look at your own post, then you think it didn't work. Keep in mind that you need to be a paid member to be able to see attachment center links in a post (and I guess even your own).

You become a paid member ($12 a year) by going to the Home page and then clicking on the Payza button. Once a paid member you will be able to see  all of the files uploaded to the attachment center.

I would recommend that you continue to also upload to dirtybin for the sake of those who are not paid members.

Huh...when I caught here alive (at my 10 am, just when I woke up, hehe), I was really happy thinking - what a nice morning... paul has already left on his russian maneuvers and theres gonna be some...ehm...much much more... Duh, I see the guy at the comp now. Not good, not good...  ::)

Congratulations on some good captures. Would have been a kick to see it live. Alas time zones don't permit many of us to have that opportunity. If anyone else has different captures with more of the beginning or different angles, feel free to contribute.

J'ai le même enregistrement de cette masturbation et avec tous les préliminaires. Par contre je me pose la question suivante: peut-on m'identifier avec les quelques points présents sur la vidéo ?

Il n'y aura qu'une partie des points, car je souhaite faire un agrandissement. Je ne veux pas qu'ils puissent repérer mon adresse IP, car j'espère prochainement m'abonner à RLC pour me faire plaisir en regardant Léora, il n'y a qu'elle qui est sublime dans tous ces appartements.

Avec Léora, il y a beaucoup d'occasions avec les cams payantes pour contribuer au forum et cela ne se fait pas, dommage !!!

Congratulations on some good captures. Would have been a kick to see it live. Alas time zones don't permit many of us to have that opportunity. If anyone else has different captures with more of the beginning or different angles, feel free to contribute.

J'ai le même enregistrement de cette masturbation et avec tous les préliminaires. Par contre je me pose la question suivante: peut-on m'identifier avec les quelques points présents sur la vidéo ?

Il n'y aura qu'une partie des points, car je souhaite faire un agrandissement. Je ne veux pas qu'ils puissent repérer mon adresse IP, car j'espère prochainement m'abonner à RLC pour me faire plaisir en regardant Léora, il n'y a qu'elle qui est sublime dans tous ces appartements.

Avec Léora, il y a beaucoup d'occasions avec les cams payantes pour contribuer au forum et cela ne se fait pas, dommage !!!

Rlc not bane IP address, rlc ban are those ID number that changes every time you open and close RLC . Free user you are no problem, your ID is random and constantly changing , you are getting paid user, oh yes you have to be bothered with her for ID if RLC have access to it you will be banned.

Things are looking up for Paul.  He got a 4 minute fuck today instead of his usual 3.

Perhaps the Russian military will award him a medal.  :)

That will be his Medal of Valor for his performance. 

Things are looking up for Paul.  He got a 4 minute fuck today instead of his usual 3.

Perhaps the Russian military will award him a medal.  :)

That will be his Medal of Valor for his performance.

Here you go Paul. The Russian Medal of Valor

150523074948831326.jpg