Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎28 at 1:29 PM, Prodog said:

A relatively short one by her standards. About 9 minutes. Thank you miss L.

File name in attachment center: Leora_6-28-2015.mp4

Very nice capture Prodog.  By the time I got logged in and caught her she was 3/4 finished so I posted some pics what I could get captured of her.  I liked it, she's watching herself get off watching herself on the laptop camera rubbing it out.

A relatively short one by her standards. About 9 minutes. Thank you miss L.

screencap

DirtyBin link

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

File name in attachment center: Leora_6-28-2015.mp4

Very nice capture Prodog.  By the time I got logged in and caught her she was 3/4 finished so I posted some pics what I could get captured of her.  I liked it, she's watching herself get off watching herself on the laptop camera rubbing it out.

Saw your pics and good screen shots they were! Too bad you missed the live action. She's a cutey doing cute things.

Are there any decent shots of Leora's anus? I've been scouring these threads for a picture of one and found a black and white blowjob video with her butthole in it, but the shot wasn't very clear. Most of these images are long dead so I'm wondering if anyone still has one?

léora et  clitoridienne voila pourquoi si un homme ne lui  lèche pas le sexe longtemps il ne pourra jamais lui faire du bien

She's like a Postage Stamp.  You have to lick her before you stick her.