Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

How on earth everybody knows but not these people? Cant any friend tell them that they are watched by the whole world? I'm puzzled.

Of course they both know,nobody invades their privacy without them knowing,and they would be in total agreement with the situation otherwise it couldn't be done, and don't lets fool ourselves, Leora loves exhibiting herself,she's certainly not a victim.

How on earth everybody knows but not these people? Cant any friend tell them that they are watched by the whole world? I'm puzzled.

Actually - here we're just a group of their friends putting a prank - practical joke on them. And now we're just waiting for them to realize that. I guess they will immediately call RLC stuff quarters and strongly object against being them online. Maybe the 2 of them will even demand to uninstall all the cams around them. Huh - they might even go on...unplugged... Terrible, just terrible...  8)

OK, OK - just kidding, hehe  :)

BTW - just a question... Which planet is it that you have just arrived from?  ;)

OK, when this question is raised...

gogism and jimbo4 and maybe the bigger part of the users here said that they know about the cameras but except on the site where this is said so, I has seen nowhere  proves that this is true. I mean that the owners of the site could say that people who live in these apartments know about the cameras but that might not be true... After all the apartments are placed on countries where the law is not so strict...

So, would anyone give me some proves? Thanks!

I have no evidence, but I saw a link to a craigslist ad that offered rental free living by reallifecam. No rent, extra money from viewer time, probably the more time people watched your apartment the more extra money you got. Hence the lucrative and frequent masturbation.

These cameras are not the hi tech spy gear that you see in movies. They are not possible to miss on the wall. if a curtain happens to block a camera, the rlc calls the couple to make them remove whats blocking the view.

It's a way of trading your privacy for some "money" as free rent.

gogism and jimbo4 and maybe the bigger part of the users here said that they know about the cameras but except on the site where this is said so, I has seen nowhere  proves that this is true. I mean that the owners of the site could say that people who live in these apartments know about the cameras but that might not be true... After all the apartments are placed on countries where the law is not so strict...

When the participants have guests like Leora's friend who occasionally visits, they are told about the camera's and they adapt accordingly,for instance Leoras friend used to go onto the balcony to get changed but over time she has come to terms with the situation, and now she doesn't seem to care.Also,if you study Leora enough you will see hat she plays up to the cameras and positions herself where you will get the best view. 

Guest Big Dog

Some members are in contact with Paul and Leora and they have been told about the cameras and the RLC project by the participants themselves. The only way to get "proof" is to talk to them yourself and ask the question.

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I appreciate you sharing this, I have been searching for it.  Are we really having a serious discussion about whether or not the tenants are aware of the cameras? If you have watched Leora then you should have your answer.

OK, thanks guys! I just needed to clarify it to myself!

But you surely have to admit - that if this was a 'truman's show' it would be even more interesting. Especcialy at the end, hehe...  8)

C'mon guys...